Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT THE HECK???? (PICS)

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:16 PM
  • 26 Replies

So this is an OPK, what does it look like to you?????????????
TOP LINE IS THE TEST LINE, BOTTOM LINE IS THE CONTROL LINE

I just got a +OPK last Wednesday though HERE is that post and it has pics and then I took additional OPKS the day after and they have all been negative but today I got another +? What could this be?????? What is going on???? Any ideas?????

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theresak1025
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:17 PM

maybe prego?

Brattycakes
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Have no idea, here's a bump :-)

Pregnancy%20ticker

pregnant bellymuffintoddler girl

Sweet_Britt
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:18 PM

I have NO idea whats going on, but BOTH sets of those pics, LOOK like POS to me.

TakeTwo
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:19 PM

Perhaps picking up hCG, or you might be having a second LH surge. If you ever have irregular cycles then I would BD again, just in case you are actually ovulating now.  Good luck!

chelleybeans
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:20 PM

I didn't think that was possible. Minimum I an 3DPO and maximum I am 5DPO. I actually think I might call my doc and let him know what is up, this is soooooo freaking creepy! Plus I added another pic up above it's even darker now!!!! (the test line)

Quoting theresak1025:

maybe prego?

chelleybeans
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:22 PM

I have PCOS so irregular cycles are my life, LOL, but I have been having regular cycles for the last 4 months and I am on clomid. This month  though they found 2 eggs that looked ready to release, one was ready like ASAP and another wasn't too far so I am wondering if maybe I am ovulating again????

Quoting TakeTwo:

Perhaps picking up hCG, or you might be having a second LH surge. If you ever have irregular cycles then I would BD again, just in case you are actually ovulating now.  Good luck!

candicefield
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:23 PM

You can ovulate twice or for some reason maybe your ovulation got delayed after you got a positive opk.

chelleybeans
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:23 PM

WOW! I am like stoked cuz WOW, I've never had this happen but at the same time I am SOOOOOo confused!

Destiny1403
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:25 PM

I would just keep BDing like crazy!!!!! LOL

Della03
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:25 PM

LOL Wow!! um u know clomid can make us O more than once!! Good Luck!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)