Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFN :-( But no AF yet. *Update: AF came. :-(

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:31 PM
  • 12 Replies

CD 27, and the digital HPT was BFN this morning.  I'm feeling so down and disheartened.  We've been TTC for 1 year, with 1 miscarriage last August.  Couple of weeks ago would have been the due date of my miscarried baby, and I was hoping I'd be pregnant by now.

Still no AF.  I usually have 25-day cycles, which is why I waited 'til day 27 to test (I've been testing with the cheap tests before I used the digital HPT today).  The BFN makes me lose hope and makes me worry that my son will never be a big brother. :-(

Update:

AF (spotting) came this evening. :-(

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryo630
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Don't give of hope .  You still haven't got Af . 

rosiebud
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:34 PM

awww im sorry mamma, baby dust to you...

violetgirl
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:08 PM

I keep pulling my pants down every 10 minutes to check for AF.  LOL.  I hope she stays away!  I'll test again tomorrow if no AF still.

candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:17 PM

I hope you get your BFP!!

violetgirl
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Thank you! I hope so too!  Baby dust to everyone!!!

aliwolly
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:10 PM

Don't give up hope... I know what you mean about passing your due date for your lost baby... My due date would have been the end of July and I'm keeping all my fingers (and toes) crossed that we get a sticky baby before then.  Good luck and lots of baby dust to you - 2 days late seems like a good sign, hopefully tomorrow brings your BFP!

mommy053008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:31 PM

i know what you mean i will pass my due date of my miscarried baby at the end of august sooo hoping for a lil sticky bean before then! i needed 3 mths to recoup from dec. so we just started trying again. i am praying for you!!! GL i know how hard this is!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
violetgirl
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:24 AM

Well, AF showed up this evening.  Or what I think is AF.  But I'm spotting red blood, which I assume is leading up to AF. :-(

I have another question, which I posted here.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079/forums/read/11244567/Question_about_cycles_what_is_Day_1

Trish73084
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:50 AM

girl i am in the same boat! AF was due saturday and here it is tuesday afternoon (i live in guam) and still nothing. i feel like i need to check constantly to see if af came or not. dont give up hope until af rears her nasty face. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

Quoting violetgirl:

I keep pulling my pants down every 10 minutes to check for AF.  LOL.  I hope she stays away!  I'll test again tomorrow if no AF still.

Trish73084
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:51 AM

oh i didnt read all the way down, sorry that af came.

Quoting violetgirl:

Well, AF showed up this evening.  Or what I think is AF.  But I'm spotting red blood, which I assume is leading up to AF. :-(

I have another question, which I posted here.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079/forums/read/11244567/Question_about_cycles_what_is_Day_1

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)