Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need some advice

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:44 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi to evryone my name is Heather and i am a mom of a 10 yr old and a 22 month old i am ttc # 3 and am having a hard time doing so i got preggo with my first 6 months after trying and with the second one wheni had my bc removed i got preggo right away and now i have been trying since march last year  and no luck.

I HAD ONE FALSE POSITIVE BACK IN JANUARY AND I HAVE STILL BEEN TRYING I got af in jan on the 20th and then nothing at all no period in february and then i got i on march 20/21 so we started trying right after i was done and i figured we should have conceived either april 2-4 but i feel no symptoms and nothing out of the ordinary  when shouldi try and test ishould get it on the 20/21 of this month shouldi wait even longer some one told me if  have irregular cycles then try to test after ur longest cycle and for me that would be day 56 or 57 which would be may 20/21 i am sooo agravated i need fo find some friends who are willing to help me through this tough time thanks a bunch

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Hrivera5
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Hi Heather!  My name is Heather also!  We are also trying for #3.  Seems like your periods are irregular, so of course that is going to make finding out when you ovulate harder.  You should probalby try using Ovulation Predictor Kits (OPKs) to find out when you are ovulating and then you can time the baby dance accordingly.  I haven't tried them yet, but since I didn't get pregnant last month, I was to try them this month....lots of ladies here have had great success with them.  Also, maybe you want to look into temping and cm checking.  Good luck to you!  But yeah, test following your longest cycle...or I think you can do an average?

Lilypie - (tcb1)
Lilypie - (a0qu)

sunnyflower417
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Check out taking charge of your fertility. It's an amazing tool to teach you what your body is doing during your menstrual cycle. Fertility friend is a great place to start and it sends lessons  right to your inbox! You may find that you are Oing later than you think!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)