Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Interesting... (Update)

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:01 PM
  • 11 Replies

So as most of you know I got my positive OPK on Saturday. I had pretty bad cramps on Saturday, and a little bit yesterday evening, and I am having really bad cramps today! I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was just the tiniest speck of blood. Like I don't even know how I noticed it, it was that tiny. But I looked and did see it, so i'm wondering... Am I ovulating today? DH and I BDd on Friday, Saturday, and tried but couldn't last night ;( Just wondering if I could catch DH in a good mood when he gets home from work in a few mintues and we BD, could that still help? I mean.. I get it, it couldn't hurt, right?! LOL!! I just want to know what you ladies think are my chances. *shrugs* TY!

UPDATE:So I was not able to get hubby to BD when he came home from work... I tried to push it, but didn't want to push it too much because then he would really be in a bad mood - so it wouldn't help any to do that. I'm hoping that there is still enough time that tonight I may be able to 'persuade him' LOL! And if not all I can do is pray that Friday and Saturdays BDing will cover it. Does anyone think that's really possible??

Photobucket

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Sounds like O spotting!! GL MOMMA BD BD BD

olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Quoting candcsmom2008:

Sounds like O spotting!! GL MOMMA BD BD BD

TY hun! I just hope that I get him in a good mood, and if not I can only hope that the times that we did would do the job. *sighs* More hoping I guess!

eeyorerdl
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Sounds good to me...If your DH is anything like my SO, the BD will PUT him in a good mood!  That's always a mood enhancer for my man...  Good Luck, hope you are able to jump his bones LOL

m131
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Sounds like O spotting to me too! JUMP HIM! ;) haha

olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Ty ladies, gonna try to jump him tonight.. he was really having no parts of it earlier BOO!! Hope there is still time!

candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:26 PM

Still time!! Get that man!! GL MOMMA

mommy053008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:28 PM

hahaha my hubby has NO SAY about it when it comes to trying hahaha i say "we are doing it!!! no questions asked!" he's really on board with the whole baby thing so he really has no problems contributing hahhaa!

GL get you some girl!!! hahaha BD BD BD BD!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:40 PM

TY DH is on board with everything but he has also been having some anxiety (non TTC related) and so sometimes he just really isn't himself. But I think I should be able to get him tonight ;) Thanks again for all the support girls!

Quoting mommy053008:

hahaha my hubby has NO SAY about it when it comes to trying hahaha i say "we are doing it!!! no questions asked!" he's really on board with the whole baby thing so he really has no problems contributing hahhaa!

mommy053008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:41 PM

GOOD! hopefully he will say yes!

Quoting olivejuicebby:

TY DH is on board with everything but he has also been having some anxiety (non TTC related) and so sometimes he just really isn't himself. But I think I should be able to get him tonight ;) Thanks again for all the support girls!

Quoting mommy053008:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
Starlily4
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:56 PM

Good luck! Hopefully your DH will relax a little...maybe BD will help him relax :)

Babydust!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)