Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ultrasound Tomorrow! (Update before leaving) And FINAL UPDATE WITH PICS!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:18 PM
  • 17 Replies

We are 20 weeks and finally going to find out what the baby is! We are so excited... We've been praying for PINK PINK PINK... but I am beginning to believe it is BLUE instead.

Our appointment is at 8:30 AM (EST). It was originally scheduled for Thursday but I just couldnt wait that long!

I will update with a picture and results as soon as we get back home in the morning.

Pray that the baby lets us see what sex it is!

7 AM came way too early this morning.. It is so strange... Not even my doggies wanted to get up yet!

My mother and my DH will be going with me this morning, providing that they wake up in time. I am very anxious this morning, but at the same time I am completely scared. I suppose this is normal...

I type away to you ladies while I am fixing the only thing I can keep down lately (oatmeal, actually cooking, not instant) and as I look around the whole house is quiet.. Everyone is in bed except for me. Even my two dogs have went back to bed once they came back in from using the bathroom. This is rare..  Lately, Im never alone.. Everyone is around me and touching my stomach feeling baby move.. I should be loving this time alone.. but Im not..

Sorry ladies. It turned into a rant.. Im just nervous and I REALLY didnt want to know what the baby is but my DH and Mom insist on them knowing so I have not much choice..

I want a girl, so bad ladies.. my reasonings are selfish.. My DH has a son, he will be 2 years old in July.... My DH doesnt much care for him (paternity has not been proven at this point). I am scared if I have a boy that he will not love him either... He has ALWAYS wanted a girl.. He says now that either sex will make him happy but that look in his eyes.... You can tell...

Pray its team pink for us ladies... This first child... needs to be pink.. I will love it none the less.. but my DH..... Im not so sure...

Anyways, I will be heading out soon.. I will update again when I get home!

OK Ladies! Here it is.. Our beautiful baby...

Our Little Aiden Thomsen. Heart Rate was 149 Beats per minute and he weighs 12 ounces!

Proudly showing off that he is a boy!

And... Its a BOY! My DH is trying to act like hes not upset but I could tell. I am completely thrilled. Im wondering how to raise a boy but it will come natural I suppose!

Finally Pregnant with my First!

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamagoose718
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Good Luck!!!

hurst0three
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Congrats mama and I hope you get pink! I was thinking blue but hoping for pink and I got my girl! Good luck!

gwenf
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Good Luck....I know you are excited

Jewels11
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Good Luck!!!! Hope baby behaves!!! =)

amyann88
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Good Luck! 

mrsb6802
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 7:25 AM

bump for an update :)

RMMNapoli
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Good luck!

CafeMom Tickers
Jewels11
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:49 PM

AWWWW MAMA! Wooohoo congrats!!! Glad baby behaved and  showed you!!!! This makes me sooo excited and anxious for my appointment!!!!!

kileys_mommy
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Congrats on your little boy!

Faithums
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)