Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Here...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hi Ladies!

I'm new to cafemom and to this board... but not new to TTC.  ;)  My husband and I started TTCing this past fall and actually got a BFP in November... only to find out we had a missed miscarriage at our 12 week appointment at the beginning of January.  :(  I had a D&C and after a few months of waiting (and waiting... and waiting...) for the pregnancy hormone to (finally) leave my system, we're finally back in the game. 

I'm actually on CD30 - which is weird for me.  I O'd around 2 days later than normal (had a very weird start to this cycle...  14 days of bleeding and spotting!) and now I'm 14 dpo when my average luteal phase is 12 days...  I've had TONS of symptoms this past week but I'm REALLY trying to not get my hopes up as I've had BFNs on 9, 10, 12, and 13 days past O AND my temp dropped this AM (not below the coverline yet, but really close and a big drop from yesterday). 

I've decided to wait and see what my temps do tomorrow before deciding to test again.  If they drop again then AF is almost certainly on her way and I won't put myself through another BFN.  If they go up...  Well, I guess we'll see! 

Good luck to all of you!

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Welcome and Gl while TTC.. GL MOMMA

jlr09092006
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Welcome to the group!  Good luck!

73angel
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Welcome! You will find a lot of very helpful and knowledgeable ladies in this group, and a ton of support.

I am right there with you I had my 2nd mc in Jan and a D&C at the end of Jan. We had found out at our 11 week apt that the baby had past at 9 weeks. We are trying really hard to get pregnant again so my dd can have a sibling to grow up with.

Good luck to you, and lots of sticky baby dust!

baby dust 

MrsDGasser
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:45 PM

welcome to the group feel free to add me, my husband & me are ttc #1

Hrivera5
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Welcome to the group!

RedheadMama18
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:39 PM

Hi!  Welcome to the group!  Good luck and lots of baby dust!

aliwolly
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Thanks for all the welcoming words!  I'm excited to be here and hoping for good news tomorrow!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)