Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wishful thinking...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:00 PM
  • 9 Replies

So, AF is due in 2 days and I'm getting pre-menstral cramps. I just got my IUD out last month, so I don't know what my body is doing anyways, but just wondering if... maybe... there could still be a chance this month even with PMS symptoms? Pretty please?

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:02 PM

Af not showing, there is always a possibility. GL MOMMA

kityfats
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 7:16 PM

Thanks... just sooo impatient and trying to learn to listen to my body. Just don't like what it's saying right now! haha

sticking out tongue

candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:29 PM

I know what you mean I had a family emergency and  so I did not do my temping and OPK's and Now I have a kinda of Idea where I am but not for sure. GL MOMMA

giasmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:31 PM

when i got my IUD out in november i was for sure feeling like i was pregnant. i was even 2 weeks "late" for my next perion and BFN... not trying to be a downer but it can take a while after your IUD for everything to regulate! gl and i hope its your month!

olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:45 PM

Yes there is still a chance! When I was pregnant with DS I felt like AF was gonna start any second, but she stayed away. When I was 2 days late, I got my BFP. After I got my BFP I still had cramps, like my period was going to start... but again.. stayed away! So, keep up the faith hun!!!! GL :)

forever_case
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:56 PM

I'm right there with ya I due to start a new cycle Today or tomorrow and having AF cramps but she still hasnt showed. keeping fingurs and toes crossed for both of us good luck and BABY DUST.baby dustgood luck

kityfats
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Yesss! Then I'll keep on hoping until AF comes or doesn't. So anxious and this is only my first month aghhhh. DH says I can't test again until Thursday... so you'd better believe I'll be up early that morning testing. HAHA

Thanks ladies and baby dust to you too

stork

olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Stay away AF - We want a BFP!!!!!!

**baby dust**

candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 3:29 PM

GL MOMMA I will checking on you.

Quoting kityfats:

Yesss! Then I'll keep on hoping until AF comes or doesn't. So anxious and this is only my first month aghhhh. DH says I can't test again until Thursday... so you'd better believe I'll be up early that morning testing. HAHA

Thanks ladies and baby dust to you too

stork

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)