Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sooooo.. i gave in. i tested..

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

and bfn ofcourse. not that i expected it to be a BFP this soon in the game but i was really hoping!! it was only a dollar tree test too.. maybe theyre not as sensitive. the box says 99% accurate from the DAY of a missed period as opposed to frer being 6 days sooner. anyway, i bought two tests so we'll see how much longer i can hold out. BUMMER.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:33 PM

AND??? Come on you are killing me with the suspense!!! BFP I wanna SEE!!! GL MOMMA

candcsmom2008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:34 PM

OK so retest in a few days.. There is still time.. GL MOMMA

giasmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:36 PM

thanks girly, im gonna try to hold out til maybe thursday or even friday! but knowing myself, and knowing i have one in the house, who am i fooling, ill be peeing on that thing first thing tomorrow haha.

RedheadMama18
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:38 PM

I broke down tonight too and took one.  I also got a BFN.  I am just hoping it's way too early and not actually AF coming.  Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

olivejuicebby
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Bummer is right hun ;( *hugs* Hopefully when you test again in a few days you'll get your BFP! GL

mommy053008
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:43 PM

GOOD LUCK! how many dpo are you?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
giasmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:56 PM

i actually dont know  :X

what i do know is i stopped takibg my bc pills 2 weeks ago and im just kinda going off from when my dh and i bd'd first after my "af" ended after stopping the pill, since stopping the pill can trigger o'ong right away... or not... time will tell!

Quoting mommy053008:

GOOD LUCK! how many dpo are you?

Hrivera5
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Sorry girl :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)