Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cervix positioning...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:22 PM
  • 1 Replies

Instead of annoying you all with the same ol' updated post I figured I'd just give a quick update here...(I really feel like I can get annoying sometimes, but I gotta tell somebody! LOL)

At 10 DPO today, my cervix is still super high, and closed from what I can tell.  I checked late this morning and again just about an hour ago...In actuality, it's so high up, I have to turn myself into a pretzel just to feel the opening...

Gone to just wet, slighty creamy (barely noticeable) CM.  Slight crampage, here and there.  Boobs getting sore, I'm thinking my nips are slightly darker.  Thought I had a bout of nausea today...not to the point of getting sick, but I had to swallow a few times to get my tummy to calm down.  I've also been a bit more hungry the past couple days...

I never get any of this with AF...I just hope it's not her...BFNs so far, but will try again in a couple days...

Update over...for now!!!

ttc...then...baby dust

BABY DUST TO ALL ! ! ! ! !

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Ovulation ticker

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Hrivera5
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:57 PM

I think that is awesome!  I hope it stays that way :)  Mostly, I think its good that YOU can tell the difference from what is normal for YOU.  I have heard that its hard to determine pregnancy by just your cervix position...but when people know their body it probably makes it much easier!

good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)