Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Symptoms?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:30 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm not sure if I'm paranoid or what. Wed of last week up till now I started to become super emotional, exhausted, my breasts itch and are sensitive, hungrier than normal (I ate a whole foot long sub and was still hungry yesterday??? o.o I normally get a 6" and am satisfied), nauseous at times and I get motion sick quickly, bloatedness, and most recently I have been cramping in my uterus. I think I checked a dozen times today to see if AF was starting and I have nothing yet.

I quit the pill Mar. 24. Since then DH and I BD 4-4, 4-11, and 4-18. My period is a little wacky since I got off the pill. I think I should have been due for AF this past weekend or this coming weekend. I know that hormones can go crazy when quitting the pill.

Am I becoming delusional? Or is there a small chance of being pregnant? Could it be symptoms from quitting the pill?  I wish our bodies could just tell us what was going on! >.< 

Should I test soon or wait until next weekend to see if AF visits or not? I bought some dollar tree HPTs. (Do those work ok?)

Thanks in advance and sorry about all of the questions! =p 

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
onecruelove
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Dollar Tree tests are as accurate as regular tests, it's just not in a fancy case with bells & whistles. =) I would definitely go ahead and test, it sounds like you may just be pregnant. It also could be PMS/AF symptoms. I would go ahead and test, just to be sure. If you get a BFN, test again in a few days with another test. GL!

sakurahime
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:25 PM

Thanks for your input! I'm going to test tomorrow morning.

onecruelove
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:54 PM

I'll be looking for an update! GL!!!

giasmommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:59 PM

good luck. you can ovulate immediately after stopping the pill so its so hard to gauge. if you were bd'ing on only those dates, you could have missed it?? who knows, im kinda n the same boat as you. just stopped bc and now have no clue what my body is up to. good luck and test. hopefully bfp.

sakurahime
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 7:31 PM

I tested for the first time with a pregnancy test today! :D Unfortunately it was a BFN. =P My feeling was that it would be. If I don't get AF this next weekend I will test again.

Gotta love being clueless about your cycles, huh? =p Just kidding of course! Hopefully our cycles will become regular very soon...or we'll get pregnant before that. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)