Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TCOYF not working..

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:31 PM
  • 14 Replies

Okay, so I went and got the book, and i read it from cover to cover.. was doing it for a while.. then my periods stopped. I'm not that great at tracking my CM.. IDK what to look for. My last MP was March 23rd.. And that was my first MP since the depo shot.. So, I guess I'm one day late for my MP.. I'm feeling heavy and kinda crampish.. Usually I start a few days early (before taking the shot).. If I don't get my MP by Wed. I'll take a test Wed morning.. But if it's neg and still no MP.. what should I do? Last time I got preggo, I wasn't even trying.. LOL..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lyllismum
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:53 PM

BUMP!

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:57 PM

If you don't start by wed and you get a negative test then I would say you should wait a couple days and test again, if it's still negative and no AF then you should call your Dr. and see what's up!

trewlove
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:21 AM

You just have to stick with it momma, it takes time. Use the book, and the software if you have it (its is AWESOME). The charting will make a huge difference if you keep at it. But you need about 3 cycles of charting before you will start to see your individual pattern.

It takes the average healthy couple 8 months of TRYING to conceive. So try to be patient, record as much information about each cycle and your CM (and do temps if you can)... ask us lots of questions LOL we are all here for you and lots of us chart!!!

Group Mod

LilyBeansMom
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:31 AM

If I remember right, it shows pictures in the back of the book of exactly what to look for when checking your cm.  Icky - but helpful!!  ;0)

Lyllismum
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 11:32 AM

Okay, I have the software.. But my temps are all over the place. and it never tells me when my peak is.. I haven't had a peak this month, or last.. So, am I not ovulating??

Quoting trewlove:

You just have to stick with it momma, it takes time. Use the book, and the software if you have it (its is AWESOME). The charting will make a huge difference if you keep at it. But you need about 3 cycles of charting before you will start to see your individual pattern.

It takes the average healthy couple 8 months of TRYING to conceive. So try to be patient, record as much information about each cycle and your CM (and do temps if you can)... ask us lots of questions LOL we are all here for you and lots of us chart!!!

Lyllismum
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 11:34 AM

I looked at them, but I'm constantly dry.. I guess.. I don't have sensations like they say.. but when I do feel it's pretty dry.. The only time I ever feel wet or get a wet feeling is when I'm arroused.. So, maybe I'm not ovulating..

Quoting LilyBeansMom:

If I remember right, it shows pictures in the back of the book of exactly what to look for when checking your cm.  Icky - but helpful!!  ;0)

XMaybebabyX
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 11:34 AM
  • by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:21 AM
  • You just have to stick with it momma, it takes time. Use the book, and the software if you have it (its is AWESOME). The charting will make a huge difference if you keep at it. But you need about 3 cycles of charting before you will start to see your individual pattern.

•  

Good to know...this is month 8 for us!!!

Lyllismum
    by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 11:51 AM

BUMP!

LilyBeansMom
    by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Quoting Lyllismum:

I looked at them, but I'm constantly dry.. I guess.. I don't have sensations like they say.. but when I do feel it's pretty dry.. The only time I ever feel wet or get a wet feeling is when I'm arroused.. So, maybe I'm not ovulating..

Quoting LilyBeansMom:

I guess if you keep with the charting you'll be able to tell if you're ovulating.  You'll also be able to print out your charts for your doctor if you think you're not.  If you are, but still have little or no cm, you could try Robitussin/Mucinex or get some preseed maybe to help with that.

~  Lisa  ~

Lyllismum
    by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Quoting LilyBeansMom:

Quoting Lyllismum:

Quoting LilyBeansMom:

I guess if you keep with the charting you'll be able to tell if you're ovulating.  You'll also be able to print out your charts for your doctor if you think you're not.  If you are, but still have little or no cm, you could try Robitussin/Mucinex or get some preseed maybe to help with that.

Okay, dumb question.. what's the robitussin and mucinex for?? I was thinking about preseed, but it seems like you only use it when you THINK you're ovulating, and I have no clue with the way my temps have been up and down.. Or should I just go 6 days after AF ends?? And I have no clue where to get preseed for cheap.. especially if it's only 7days worth in the thing..

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)