Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kinda new... almost never post

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:56 PM
  • 3 Replies

But.... Im having a horrible day!  I realized that for the past 2 months I have been bleeding when im supposed to be ovulating...and not just a little bit either.   It usually last for a few days.  Btw i just had my iud taken out in feb so i know it might take a while to get back to normal.  Well i called the dr and they said that if it happens one more month then they will do a blood test and ultrasound and then if it turns out im not ovulating (which thats what they think is the problem) then they will put me on clomid the next month.  I might have pcos.  Im so confused i dont understand how this can happen I have 4 kids so why am i having this problem now.  I thought it would be so easy for me since it was in the past.  So im pretty sure this is not going to be my month again.  My med student hubby said that sometimes if you lose weight all these problems go away.  im on the edge of type 2 db. 

So tomorrow is my start day for getting back on weight watchers!!! wish me luck lol im going to need it.  I have like 6 boxes of brownies and cookies and frosting in my pantry.. 

My quiestion is does anyone else have this bleeding problem during ovulation? 

Sarah

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
maryo630
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Good luck to you on losing weight! Get rid of brownies first,lol  From what i've been reading , i guess it's normal to sometimes bleed during ovulation. I don't know why though. Sorry, not much help i am. Good luck and baby dust to you!

cbarrios11705
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 2:55 AM

I have pcos and am currently on clomid, I have been ttc for 9 years, just finally got infertility coverage. I was like you, bled when you should be O and that of course means your not. I have only been on the clomid for 2 months now but starting the first month quit bleeding at wrong times. Any body can develop pcos even after having successful births, frustrating i know. If you have any other questions i can try to answer them for you. Good luck, and baby dust to you.

cbarrios11705
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 2:58 AM

Oh and yes sometimes loosing weight helps but most of the time it has to do with something else. Also it has been a really short time from the removal of the IUD. Dont loose hope so soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)