Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chart Help

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:53 AM
  • 4 Replies

Ok so my last depo shot was in july '09. I had no cycle at all until recently. In Feb i had spotting for 2 days, then in march i had bleeding for 1 day and spotting randomly. Then April i had a full blown menstrual period. I had a pos opk. Also tonight i started spotting, i havent been temping. Can anyone tell me what my chart is doing? Could it be implantation this early? Does the timeline look correct?ttc

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
trewlove
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:28 AM

Sorry but there is no way to know without exact dates of ovulation. Looks like you only have 2 temps on your chart. You really need at least 4-6 pre-ov temps and a few post-ov... without seeing several temps there is no way to see where you are in your cycle.

Good Luck though! I hope things stay regular for you and you get your BFP really soon!

Group Mod

forever_case
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:33 AM

its really difficult to tell without the temps. but i would say if you od on the day of your pos opk then that would put you at 11 dpo wich is likely it is implantation pretty much anything from 6-11 dpo is possiable implantation but each woman is different some implant sooner then the 6 dpo. But i would say it is most likely implantation keep us updated and Good luck and baby dust!baby dusthope this helps a little.

sunnyflower417
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:28 AM

It took me almost 2 yrs to conceive my son after depo. I can not help you on  your chart.  You don't have enough temps!

GavinMckaysMama
by on May. 3, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Yeah i was charting temps for months and it just wasnt doing anything at all... no bleeding spotting. Nothing! Stupid depo. I gave up  on it til i started spotting and having tender breasts. Now im back to charting. hopefully i can find my stupid thermometer. LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)