Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Dos It Really Work?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:58 AM
  • 5 Replies
So I've Heard Of Women Being On Birth Control And Once They Stopped They Got Pregnant..Has This Happend To Anyone? Cause I'm Thinkin About Goin On The Pill. And If It Does Work How Long Should I Stay On The Pill Bfore TTC Again?
my siggy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mikelas_Mom
by Member on May. 2, 2010 at 2:04 AM

I was on Ortho for 2 months after I had Mirena removed and stopped taking Ortho around Feb 8th-10th. Had my first period Feb. 25th, got a positive OPK at CD10 on March 7th, and got my BFP on March 20th at 13 DPO. I didn't intentionally get on BC just to increase my chances I've never heard of that but I got on it because it was easier to stop taking it and TTC than get Mirena removed and TTC. Anywho Good luck hun!

<br />
<a href=<br />
<br />
<div><a target=Pregnancy%20ticker
trfgirl56701
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:04 AM

I was on the pill for a couple years before TTC and it took 11 months to get pg with #1. GL

MateraFamilia86
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:43 AM

I had my MIrena taken out and got pregnant immediately with #3 i never even had a period

giasmommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM

w my first i got pregnant a week after stopping bc pills. i am now in my 2 ww of my first cycle of ttc since stopping bc pills about 3-4 weeks ago, so i will let you know what happens!

Tryin2Concieve
by on May. 3, 2010 at 3:35 AM

Quoting giasmommy:

w my first i got pregnant a week after stopping bc pills. i am now in my 2 ww of my first cycle of ttc since stopping bc pills about 3-4 weeks ago, so i will let you know what happens!

Good Luck!! I Hope U Get Your BFP!!
my siggy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)