Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need an opinion *UPDATE*

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:35 AM
  • 8 Replies

Okay I am still on a hunt to figure my cycles out. The last time I bled (not sure if I should call it AF) was on the 13th but it only lasted 2 days and was only a little more than spotting. If we DID consider this AF, then what would my ovulation days be. I know it will only be a prediction because I have no clue what my cycle lengths are at this point. 

Also if it helps anything, I believe the last time I bled before the 13th was from about March 10-March 28th... yes 18 days im not joking... so if we counted that as AF what would my days have been for that?

*EDIT* Well I guess I can throw all the info out the window now.. I just started bleeding again so I dont think there will be any conceiving this weekend. Grr I hate this abnormal crap. We'll see how long the bleeding lasts this time

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ajnreidsmama
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Im sorry I dont have a good guesstimate for you but good luck. I know how frustrating abnormal cycles are as I am going through it right now.. I hope you get it figured out soon

Ctink8189
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Thanks! Something has to give here lol Ever since having my son and getting on the shot afterwards I have been MESSED UP. I've been off of the shot for like 9 months now and i'm still not quite right. Not bleeding on a daily basis anymore so that is a plus, and hopefully a sign that maybe i'll have a normal period in May.. I am going to take a PT test this week when they come in the mail just to rule that out. Because I do find it strange that this is the first time I have stopped bleeding for so long consecutively!

Ctink8189
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Bump.. anyone who is good with cycle dates would be helpful. I tried the online calculaters but I dont get them when they refer to the dates as CD (insert number)... I'm new to all of this

BethRae
by Bethany on May. 2, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Based on your last cycle length (34 days) you're likely to be most fertile from Friday, April 30, 2010 to Wednesday, May 5, 2010. So get to BDing! lol. good luck!

You can always try checking your cervical position and cervical mucus! Good luck!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
BethRae
by Bethany on May. 2, 2010 at 12:22 PM

CD means cycle day. The first day of your period is considered CD1. So you count from then on! So you would count all the way up unitl your next period starts and then it would start back over at CD1. So like your last cycle was March 10th-April 13th. So you had a cycle length of 34 days!  ttc has to be so darn complicated.....

Quoting Ctink8189:

Bump.. anyone who is good with cycle dates would be helpful. I tried the online calculaters but I dont get them when they refer to the dates as CD (insert number)... I'm new to all of this

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
Ctink8189
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Thanks Beth.. well I got negatives on my OPKs on the 30th and yesterday, maybe i'll get a positive sometime before the 5th comes! Thanks for explaining the cycle days to me! Makes sense now lol

candcsmom2008
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:30 PM

AS far as OPK keep testing, You may O sooner or later than predicted.. GL MOMMA

Ctink8189
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Yea I am def going to keep testing with them no matter what, just because my body is so wacky! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)