• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it ok to use this? (trewlove...take a look???)

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM
  • 7 Replies

OK...in a nutshell, I've got a decreased libido, but obviously we do BD around baby makin' time.  But any other time it's almost null and void, for no apparent reason.  I saw something called LibidoMax for Women in Walmart the other day, so I got a bottle.  (It's pills instead of the topical cream/gel that doesn't work for me!)

Is this safe for the ttc biz?  Right now I'm on CD6.  I figured if I could maybe get more enjoyment out of it, maybe we'll have more luck getting our BFP soon!

Any thoughts?

(PS.  For those who are interested, I've tried it two nights in a row and each night it seems to be working...all in my head???  IDK, but it works!)

ttc...then...baby dust

BABY DUST TO ALL ! ! ! ! !

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Ovulation ticker

by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Ctink8189
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:35 AM

I guess it would depend on the ingredients that are in it. Glad it is working for you though... maybe I need to get something similar to that for my husband lol

eeyorerdl
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Quoting Ctink8189:

I guess it would depend on the ingredients that are in it. Glad it is working for you though... maybe I need to get something similar to that for my husband lol

LOL, they do make it for men, too!

eeyorerdl
by on May. 3, 2010 at 10:39 AM

BUMP!

Faithums
by on May. 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM

I have no idea but here is a Bump!!!!

olivejuicebby
by on May. 3, 2010 at 3:44 PM

BUMP!

AmandaN1
by on May. 3, 2010 at 3:55 PM

I was trying a water pill (to get rid of water weight) and decided to look up the ingredients.  Almost all of them said caused uterine contractions! obviously not smart for TTC......so I say google each ingredient and see what it does to your body and decide from there! GL momma!

forever_case
by on May. 3, 2010 at 4:01 PM

I honestly dont know, but on the bottle it says to not use if you are pregnant or nursing so i would guess that it may not be such a good idea to use it while trying to become pregnant.,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)