Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

bfp progression update 21 dpo! Target blue dye, First response, Dollar store new choice and wondfo

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:34 PM
  • 96 Replies

I am going to be making a bfp progression post. I will update everyday and I am using wondfo test. They are very cheap and great test. I got 100 of them on ebay for $18.90. I got my first bfp at 10 dpo with a beta of 16. I will continue to update until the test reach a maximum darkness.

I will go from the bottom top:

10 dpo fmu beta 16

10 dpo pm

11 dpo fmu

11 dpo afternoon

12 dpo fmu- really dilute had a lot to drink before bed. Pee was almost clear

12 dpo smu-pee still light in color. Line got a little darker when it sat for a couple minutes.

12 dpo smu digital- word pregnant came up in less than 30 seconds.

13 dpo fmu- Looks life the wondfo is getting darker!

13 dpo fmu- dollar store test has a very noticeable line

14 dpo fmu- wondfo test, line is starting to come up before control line

14 dpo fmu- first response, line came up before control line

15 dpo fmu- wondfo

15 dpo fmu- target blue dye test!

16 dpo fmu- wondfo looks about the same as yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow will bring me a darker test

17 dpo fmu-- this wondfo looks the darkest so far. I am not sure if it is going to get any darker or not.

18 dpo- Me pee was a little diluted this morning due to drinking a lot before bed

18 dpo fmu- wondfo looks about the same as yesterday. Maybe a tad bit lighter but not much

18 dpo fmu- Frer looks as dark as it is going to get. As you can clearly see the test line is much darker than the control line

18 dpo fmu- the new choice test from the dollar store has some improvement to do. I wonder how much hcg I need to turn that thing dark??? I was surprised at how light it is.

19 dpo fmu- sorry about the blurry picture of the wondfos. The top one looks the same as it has for the past few days.

19 dpo fmu- new choice (dollar store) test is getting darker! From bottom to top it is 13 dpo fmu, 17 dpo smu, 18 dpo fmu, and 19 dpo fmu. I am expecting it to be at its maximum darkness within 2-4 days.

21 dpo fmu- All the test in the top picture are from today. The dollar store test is finally as dark as the control line and the rest of the test are darker than the control line! The bottom picture are previous dollar store test.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
candcsmom2008
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:58 PM

I will be watching.. Very exciting to me!!

candcsmom2008
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:59 PM

BTW CONGRATS!!

trewlove
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Thanks for doing this!

So exciting to see someone's tests get darker!

Group Mod

Hrivera5
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:20 PM

This is awesome to see!  Thanks for sharing your pics!

8sweetpea
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:28 PM

so neat!! I haveone for myself as well!!! I saw on my post you suggested I join the due in January group, I will! But I always wait to join groups until there is a confirmed HB :-) So hopefully I'll be there in a few wks! So when are you do? you are 12dpo and I am 13dpo so we are due almost the same day! however with both of my children I was 6 days late, lol! So I always tell friends who are prego at the same time as me that they will most likely go early!

olivejuicebby
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Very neat to see! TY for doing this :) & Congrats on your pregnancy!!

bonbon2010
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:49 PM

Very cool and thank you for sharing!!!! I just ordered wonfo pg tests and hope to see a progression like this soon!!!! ;)

candicefield
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 1:53 PM

1-11-11 is my due date. I cant wait to see a hb...I am so nervous. I dont know why I feel like something is going to go wrong all the time. I havent had any round ligament pain yet and that bothers me a little bit. I was 3 weeks early with my dd but I hope I am a week or two  late this pregnancy!

Quoting 8sweetpea:

so neat!! I haveone for myself as well!!! I saw on my post you suggested I join the due in January group, I will! But I always wait to join groups until there is a confirmed HB :-) So hopefully I'll be there in a few wks! So when are you do? you are 12dpo and I am 13dpo so we are due almost the same day! however with both of my children I was 6 days late, lol! So I always tell friends who are prego at the same time as me that they will most likely go early!

StormiAnn
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Quoting candcsmom2008:

I will be watching.. Very exciting to me!!

candicefield
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Thanks for the support everyone. My hubby doesnt have an interest in staring at my lines so it is nice to show people who want to look. He does not understand why I test when I already know. I am planning on getting another blood test on tuesday since some of you have encouraged me to get at least one more. That will be four days after my first draw so I expect my number to be in the 60s. It will also be the day af is due if it was coming. I need more symptoms. Sometimes I feel kind of like crap but like right now I feel fine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)