Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crib Recall!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:41 PM
  • 10 Replies

I was just informed my son's crib has been recalled! So now I gotta take his back and get a new one. So I wanted to pass on the information.........

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml10/10211.html

Jerra----Mother to a beauliful baby boy - Ayden born 2/25/09CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
busymomwithboys
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:46 PM

my gf just found out hers was 3 years ago... scary! 

trewlove
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Wow that is scarey! Thank you for sharing such important information!

Group Mod

RedheadMama18
by on May. 2, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Thank you for sharing!  I have to check with DH, but think my 2 year old's crib is included in that. 

proudnavywife03
by Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Thank you for putting it up. I see that my two yr old crib on there but im not sure if it is the same product number. I wont be able to check till jan 2011(our stuff is in storage):( I hope its not hers

jerraevans
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Well my son's model number for his crib was on there...but if read the posting on the link..it says ALL the Simplicity cribs that have that certain bottom are being recalled...regardless of the model number. I bought mine at Target..I called them and they said just bring it back..didn't when I bought and that I didn't have the receipt. They will give me my money back. So I'm very thankful DH found that...

olivejuicebby
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Thank you so very much for sharing this!! Very very important!

proudnavywife03
by Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:07 PM

I would bring it back but we bought the crib at a NEX(navy exchange) but my husband is not in the navy anymore. would you know where i can bring my crib to get my money back?

Quoting jerraevans:

Well my son's model number for his crib was on there...but if read the posting on the link..it says ALL the Simplicity cribs that have that certain bottom are being recalled...regardless of the model number. I bought mine at Target..I called them and they said just bring it back..didn't when I bought and that I didn't have the receipt. They will give me my money back. So I'm very thankful DH found that...

cheergurl84
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:24 PM

Ours was recalled too.  I need to bring it back but we are without a car at the moment.  He will sleep with us so it's okay but I do want a new crib.  I do however think if it was going to break it would have by now as he has been jumping in it every time I put in in there since he could stand up.

Della03
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Thank you for this!! My DD is a Simplicity that I bouthg at Walmart with the dresser and changing table all in one box. How do I go about getting a new one with the recall? Do I take it back and get a free one?

Mikelas_Mom
by Member on May. 3, 2010 at 4:05 AM

Quoting Della03:

Thank you for this!! My DD is a Simplicity that I bouthg at Walmart with the dresser and changing table all in one box.

My DD had the same Nursery-in-a-Box. She is in a toddler bed now but her crib was supposed to be given away...now its on the curbside with the rest of the trash!! Thanks for posting.

<br />
<a href=<br />
<br />
<div><a target=Pregnancy%20ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)