• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could this be?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

hi cafemom friends.. well i was just wondering has anyone heard of a cold being a pregnancy symptom?

i have a cold now or what seems to be a cold, and dh does to but we cant figure out how we got it.. dh has a super high immune system i believe ive only seen him sick 3 times out of 6 years together and now he has a cold (stuffy running nose) and i do too, we havent been around anyone with a cold and we are big on hand santizer where we go.. also its 90 degrees where i am.? also dh has been going to sleep alot through out the day like right now lol hes knocked out lol.. has any of u heard of this being a preggo symptom?? thnnx

by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
candcsmom2008
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Never heard of it.. But GL MOMMA

plzbpreggo
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Quoting candcsmom2008:

Never heard of it.. But GL MOMMA

kk thx n good luck to you too!

LEY1307
by on May. 2, 2010 at 3:56 PM

I had the flu or symptoms of it at least, a week before I found out I was pregnant with my son.

plzbpreggo
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Quoting LEY1307:

I had the flu or symptoms of it at least, a week before I found out I was pregnant with my son.

thx for the reply .. what exactly did your symptoms consit of was it runny nose, congestion, etc?

LEY1307
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:04 PM

EVERYTHING the Flu consists of lol. I was puking for days! But it may have been the flu because my dad and brother got sick too lol.

Quoting plzbpreggo:

Quoting LEY1307:

thx for the reply .. what exactly did your symptoms consit of was it runny nose, congestion, etc?

maryo630
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I was sick the week before i found out i was pregnant. I had sinus congestion,nasal drip,muscle spasims, cold/hot flashes,shivering,exhaustion. The congestion progressed into my lungs after two days.  I could not breathe all that well and felt like i was "drowning" at times or felt winded. I coughed my brains out trying to clear my lungs but their was nothing .  I googled the symptoms on the web and i believe i had  walking pneumonia. I treated myself  with antibiotics i had in my cabinet and breathing treatments.  Three days after i felt like i could actually breathe right ,i took a test . I totally didn't  think i was pregnant.  I was though.   Goodluck !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)