Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when due most people start to show with there 3rd child

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:52 PM
  • 7 Replies

ok so i was huge with my first huge with my second first daughter wieghed 10.15

second weighed 9.4

im 7 weeks i think and i swear i need to already go up a belt loop is this in my head or could i already be getting bigger???

by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
CFWife
by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:54 PM

I didnt show any earlier with any of my pregnancies.  I dont show until about 25 weeks. (and Im a size 00 so youd think I would!)

LACIEDEVEYA
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:03 PM

im about an 8 now and i started to show with my first daughter at 4 mon. and earlier with my 2d more like 3 but i know my belly measured about 45 weeks when i was 38 weeks with my first so i think i may be growin summo baby #3 lol i think my 11 year old wears a 00 lol!!!  im so jelous!!

prBarbie
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:06 PM

oh wow girl.  post pics of ur belly.  im thinking im about 5 or 6 wks but i have a belly.  i cant even wear my jeans cause they wont close.  i find out on the 17th how far i am.  my son would have been bigger but i was induced at 37 wks. 

MissKrystal
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:09 PM

I didn't show with my third until I was about 6 months or so. Same with all of them. I am actually starting to show with this one-which is a first for me being only 18 weeks, but I don't mind!

jesselswick
by on May. 3, 2010 at 8:30 AM

With my daughter I didn't show til around 25 weeks and even then not very much. I carried her more to the back though. With my son, by10 weeks I was unbuttoning my pants I was so big and only continued to grow. With this one, around 10 weeks but it was all bloat. I'm 14-15 weeks right now (conflicting dates) and barely have any belly.

yogamom16
by on May. 3, 2010 at 8:33 AM

I am pregnant with #3 and I started showing a little at 18 weeks.  

pregnant
carowga3
by on May. 3, 2010 at 8:36 AM

I think we just naturally show much sooner with 2nd, 3rd and 4th pregnancies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)