Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At a loss.

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:41 PM
  • 46 Replies

Well ladies, looks like I am not pregnant. Just went upstairs and AF has started. ;*( I feel incredibly sad and I know that I should just be happy that my last two cycles were 29 days so I've finally had two regular cycles, but at this moment that doesn't really matter. I'm just heartbroken that for the 10th month - i'm not pregnant. I just wanted to say thanks to all the ladies who replied to my other posts, you girls got me through and will get me through this i'm sure. I think that if I didn't have this support system here, I would just give up on trying. So, i'll have my moment of sadness, and then of course I will move on. Just wanted to let you ladies know, this is now CD1 for me.

Photobucket

by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ctink8189
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Aww i'm so sorry =( I was hoping this would be it for you. I wish you the best of luck next month

olivejuicebby
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Thanks hun. Your support has meant a lot to me *Hugs*

Quoting Ctink8189:

Aww i'm so sorry =( I was hoping this would be it for you. I wish you the best of luck next month

RedheadMama18
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:46 PM

I'm sorry!!!  I was really hoping for you!

Starlily4
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:48 PM

Oh, no :( I'm sooo sorry. ((hugs))

popsgurl
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Sorry to hear that. I'll pray for loads of baby dust for everyone this month!baby dust

AmylovesJohn
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Aww I am so sorry. Maybe its just implantion bleeding and if not just stay positive and I really hope it happens for you soon.

candcsmom2008
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:59 PM

AAWW so sorry Sylvia!! I thought for sure this was it for you. I will keep sending my extra baby dust to you.. PM me if you need to or IM. CD 1 is the worst..Sorry momma

Ctink8189
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:59 PM

PS- this is CD1 for me also (now that I know what that means) lol So lets do this together this month! 

XMaybebabyX
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Awww, I'm so sorry for this let down! All we can do is cry if you need to...but PICK YOU A$$ UP and TRY AGAIN! We are here for you for your best and worst moments...and all inbetween! Good luck!

violetgirl
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Ugh, I hate it when AF shows!  I'm so sorry!  Just let it all out and have a good cry, and try again.  Lots of baby dust next cycle!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)