• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dr. Apt tomorrow, so anxious, I NEED BABY DUST!! **UPDATE**

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:00 PM
  • 31 Replies

Well, as some of you may know, me and DH have been TTC#1 for over a year with no luck, well I finally got a great job with amazing benefits! I have my first ob/gyn apt tomorrow, and I am hoping that either she tells me I am preg, or puts me on clomid or femara (I have PCOS) so please lades wish me luck and baby dust!!!! I need all i can get!!

Well ladies I had my apt this morning and I am not pregnant, but she prescribed me provera and metformin, and scheduled a procedure , a dye test to make sure my tubes aren't blocked, so please pray that procedure goes well! And in the mean time I am hoping that the metformin will help me lose weight which it does for alot of women with PCOS. And if i dont ovulate with the provera she is going to give me femara. So keep your fingers crossed and keep the baby dust comin full force!!!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tonya417
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:02 PM

good luckbaby dust

Mrs.Arney
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:11 PM

Thank you so much!! I feel like a little kid who is waiting for it to be the next day because she gets to go to Disneyland! lol you know super excited/ nervous feeling lol

Quoting tonya417:

good luckbaby dust

tonya417
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:19 PM

LOL. Thats how I feel every month waiting to test...then get all dissapointed when its BFN.

I really hope everything goes well for you...keep us posted

Thank you so much!! I feel like a little kid who is waiting for it to be the next day because she gets to go to Disneyland! lol you know super excited/ nervous feeling lol

Quoting tonya417:

good luckbaby dust

MrsDGasser
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:20 PM

good luck & sending baby dust your way!!

Mrs.Arney
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:24 PM

I will def let you ladies know! I will update tomorrow after I get home from work.

Quoting tonya417:

LOL. Thats how I feel every month waiting to test...then get all dissapointed when its BFN.

I really hope everything goes well for you...keep us posted

Quoting tonya417:

good luckbaby dust

8sweetpea
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:25 PM

Good luck honey! Wishing you well!! HuGs! 

AmylovesJohn
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:26 PM

Good Luck and Lots of Baby Dust. baby dust

AmberAlec
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:26 PM

GL and baby dust to you!!!!

MoriahL
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:28 PM

Good luck! I hope u are preggy! Babies are trulty a blessing and yours will come and u will appreciate it more once it does! Good luck and keep us posted!

Mrs.Arney
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:28 PM

Thank you so much ladies! aahhh i feel so anxietized!! and its not even anywhere near bed time for me so i cant just go to bed and wake up and it be dr day lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)