Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wanting a baby....

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi my name is Carol I currently have2 children from my 1st marrige  a boy age 12 & girl age 10 & my new husband has 2 from his 1st marriage 2 boy's 10 & 4. But we don't have one between the both of us.my husbands 43 & I'm 30  we have been trying to conceive for about 1 year now and no luck. I can't figure out what seems to be the problem maybe because I'm older now or my hormones are changing or if it's something on my husbands end but it's very upsetting & I know I'm not getting any younger and my husband either. I really could use some friends & advice please respond thank you Carol.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
olivejuicebby
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:20 PM

Welcome to the group Carol :) My name is Sylvia and my husband and I have been TTC baby #2 for 10 months. If you are not using OPKs I recommend getting those, so you can know when you are ovulating. Also, take a prenatal vitamin (if you aren't yet) and look into preseed lubricant. GL to you and glad to have you here with us!

forever_case
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Hi Carol, I'm Casey, I;m 20 yrs old and. I've been trying to conceive my husbands and mines first baby for either of us fo 6 going on 7 months now. I'm a big twilight fan myself. welcome to the group and you have any questions I'm more then happy to try and help answer them.

jenniferw10
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Welcome. Lots of good advice here. I am Jennifer and I am 30 (will be 31 the end of the month). Dh and I have been TTC#1 a year this month. Ask questions and we will do our best.

Definitely recommend OPKs.

LACIEDEVEYA
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:41 PM

i love jacob!!! lol!!!

LilyBeansMom
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:14 AM

Nice to meet you, Carol.  Good luck to you.

Ctink8189
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Welcome Carol =) Everyone here is very supportive and enthusiastic about TTC, and have great advice! Hopefully we can help out. Best of luck to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)