Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IT just wasn't my month.

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:57 PM
  • 11 Replies

So ladies after 4 BFNs AF showed up last night at 11 o'clock  2-3 days early. UGH!!!! I thought for sure this would have been my month. I am now confused at how I should figure my cycles I am usually extremely regular. I think my plan for this cycle will be to BD every other night since I was early. So I am on cd2 anyone else?

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenniferw10
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Sorry Momma. Good Luck and Baby Dust. I am on CD8.

olivejuicebby
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:00 PM

CD1 as you already know ;) I got surprised by mine just because it was 29 days just like my last one *gasp* lol Because normally my cycles are very unpredictable and so to have now two regular cycles back to back.. HOT DOG!! LMBO. I'm trying to be more optimistic now that I got my crying spell out.

Anywho.... I think that BDing every other day is a good plan, but don't burn yourself out haha

Are you using OPKs?

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Awww...sorry. GL and baby dust!

shannwow
by on May. 3, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Quoting olivejuicebby:

CD1 as you already know ;) I got surprised by mine just because it was 29 days just like my last one *gasp* lol Because normally my cycles are very unpredictable and so to have now two regular cycles back to back.. HOT DOG!! LMBO. I'm trying to be more optimistic now that I got my crying spell out.

Anywho.... I think that BDing every other day is a good plan, but don't burn yourself out haha

Are you using OPKs?

I think I might go ahead and use some OPKs this cycle. This is the second time in this year that my cycle has been 25 days. SO maybe I am not as regular as I think. So yea I have to go to walmart today so i may get some.

olivejuicebby
by on May. 3, 2010 at 4:01 PM

OPKs really helped me last time (even though I didn't get pregnant lol) But I mean, at least I got to see that I was ovulating, and that I was totally missing it. (Thought I was Oing later, but was actually way off) I think the only thing that hindered a pregnancy this month for me was that DH and I did not BD more than just my pos OPK day. (reason for that, he has high anxiety and was having a rough time at that time... naturally ;*( But on to next month!)

Quoting shannwow:

Quoting olivejuicebby:

Are you using OPKs?

I think I might go ahead and use some OPKs this cycle. This is the second time in this year that my cycle has been 25 days. SO maybe I am not as regular as I think. So yea I have to go to walmart today so i may get some.

candcsmom2008
by on May. 3, 2010 at 4:28 PM

Sorry AF spoiled your PG plans momma, But sounds like a great plan you have to BD every other day.. GL MOMMA

lynda0210
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Sorry to hear your friend showed up. My doctor had told me to do it every other day..

wickdprincess
by on May. 3, 2010 at 4:37 PM

What's BFN?  What's BD?  What's CD2(Or other numbers in there)  Totally lost. 

olivejuicebby
by on May. 3, 2010 at 5:34 PM

BFN - Big fat negative
BD - baby dance (Sex)
CD 2 - cycle day (2)

There is a post at the top of the forum, for new members to check first, and there is a list of all kinds of abbreviations used here :)

*Hugs*

Quoting wickdprincess:

What's BFN?  What's BD?  What's CD2(Or other numbers in there)  Totally lost. 

Aimeeo0o21
by on May. 3, 2010 at 5:36 PM

try BDing every night.. ur bound to get pregnant that way! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)