Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doing it wrong?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:08 PM
  • 10 Replies

We have tried and tried and tried and tried and (you get the point), we have tried frown mini  to get pregnant for almost a year now. I have the charts, the counters, the pineapple, no caffine, no alcohol, lost weight, blah blah blah. No baby.
Can all of you tell me how you did it? Start from the beginning.
I am obviously getting it wrong! We BD when I am fertile? When I am ovualting? When my temp drops, when it rises? Stand on my head? Eat pineapple core before, during, after BDing?
Please tell me your secrets. No pressure for me, but if we dont get pregnant this month, that is it for us. We cant try anymore. Long story, but this is it. I need help, please!! And Thank You!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aimeeo0o21
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:16 PM

maybe thats just it... maybe ur trying too hard! my husband and 1 have tried for 2 years!!! stressing wondering when to do it when not to do it, the works... well i finally decided to relax, i went get a facail and a pedicure and i just took my mind off of it and BAM i am not 6 weeks pregnant! when u think about it every second of every day its not gonna happen.. ur too stresssed out to even get pregnant. lol.. try going to get a facial or a mani/pedi drink a little wine and just go with the flow! it will happen.. just like it did for me.. i had all the .. what am i doing wrong questions too. and i finally just decided to RELAX and it happend! good luck to u and LOTS AND LOTS of baby dust!!!

My2angels251
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:25 PM

Stop stressing stop worrying And enjoy it ..

Lilypie Maternity tickers
LACIEDEVEYA
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:38 PM

i always suceed when i wasnt putting so much importance i was drinking lots of caffine and had taken a bunch of sinus med when i got pregnant last and the first time i had drank a couple time more than usually thats when it always happened 4 me!! almost like you when u lose somthin and you look all over 4 it then u find it when your not looking kinda deal!! lol

livsmom2199
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:39 AM

I agree with the mama's above.  I never charted anything, never took my temp, none of it.  And I got preg ASAP!  Just relax and have fun.  laughing

devin814
by on May. 3, 2010 at 11:18 AM

You all are right, the stress of it is craziness. Just so hard to not think about it and "give up".

hurst0three
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2010 at 2:23 PM

I tried charting and all that for months before we conceived. The month we threw out the book and just decided to go with it was the month we got pregnant. I know its hard but you have to let your body relax and just enjoy being intimate together. When your every thought is on pregnancy, you can put too much pressure on your partner which makes him stressed out and not able to perform as well. My advice......stop charting, stop bd'ing when your ovulating, don't keep track anymore and just go with it. Keep positive thoughts and you'll get your wish! Good luck mama! Consider yourself on vacation from TTC as of right now!

CC711
by on May. 3, 2010 at 2:29 PM

I know what u mean..Me and my hubby have been trying for # 2 for a long time and i have tried to just do with it and relax..and it is hard when the doc wants me to now go back to ovulation kits and prenatal vitamins..But they say once u do relax and least expect it , it will happen..Goodluck to u.KMFX for u!

Karylina1975
by on May. 5, 2010 at 1:24 PM

I understand how you feel. What I did differently last month was that I didn't stress or obsess about anything. I am not even sure when I ovulated and  I didn't even take my temp.  I truly believe that is why I got pregnant this month. I told myself that I am blessed with 2 wonderful boys and an awesome husband so I am okay with not having another baby. My husband reminded me that I was a few days late and I took a test and couldn't believe that it was positive. I really believe if you relax and enjoy life what will be will be. Good Luck!!!

lemay25
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2010 at 7:28 PM

i used insted cups and they worked the first month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should us them asap

britniwheeler
by on May. 6, 2010 at 4:01 PM

Try using Vitex... and have your husband/SO take fertility blend for men. I swear by it! =) We used it for one month and got pregnant after over a year of trying with out it~ GOOD LUCK!!! I hope this is your month... When ppl say it happens when you least expect it, their not kidding! So, just try to relax and it will happen! BABY DUST TO YOU~~ =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)