Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I got a REALLY faint line on a Wondfo test, what test should I buy today?

Posted by on May. 4, 2010 at 8:41 AM
  • 21 Replies

I have been taking the Wondfo test every morning since 8dpo, and now at 12 dpo, I got a VERY faint line, it is barely there.  I was wondering what inexpensive test I should buy today to use tomorrow morning, that may be more sensitive. What have you all used that works well?  I have to go to Target today, so is there a Target brand that works well?  I'll be near a Walmart too, if there is a test there that is even less expensive that works well.  Also, has anyone else had a very faint line on a Wondfo, and not been pregnant?  Thanks for reading this, any advice would be great!  Thanks!!!baby dust

by on May. 4, 2010 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bxbsmommy
by on May. 4, 2010 at 8:48 AM

You can try a dollar general test. It was accurate for me...the $1 test as well as the $4 test. In my walmart I can get 3 first response test for $10.

skylarsmom22501
by on May. 4, 2010 at 8:51 AM

Thanks!  I could check out the ones at Walmart :)  There is no dollar general near me, that I know of...  we have a dollar store, but they do not sell HPT's :(  Have a nice daybaby dust

bxbsmommy
by on May. 4, 2010 at 8:53 AM

You're welcome. I know the Dollar Tree has them as well. I'm not sure if you are around one of those. Good luck!!

Quoting skylarsmom22501:

Thanks!  I could check out the ones at Walmart :)  There is no dollar general near me, that I know of...  we have a dollar store, but they do not sell HPT's :(  Have a nice daybaby dust

skylarsmom22501
by on May. 4, 2010 at 8:58 AM

Thanks!!!  Which one do you think is better?  I am pretty sure there is a Dollar Tree store, but it is in the other direction than Target and Walmart for me.  I would rather spend a couple more dollars for a really accurate test, if there is a difference.  Thanks again!!!baby dust

Christine910
by on May. 4, 2010 at 8:59 AM

I got a faint positive on 9dpo with a test off line and it got a little darker on 10dpo, I went and bought a first response early response and got my BFP. It was worth the money to me. I used the dollar tree and nothing, also stay away from the blue dye tests, they tend to give a false reading.

skylarsmom22501
by on May. 4, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Thanks!!!  I'll get the First Response ones then, just to be sure it works correctly.  Is it worth it to get the Target brand of First Response, or should I just get the name brand?  baby dust

crissysworld
by on May. 4, 2010 at 9:12 AM

They have an off brand of ept or first response. I don't trust the dollar ones since i got a false positive.

jerraevans
by on May. 4, 2010 at 9:16 AM

I'm spoiled I guess...because I LOVE the digital test... lol I know they are way expensive.. but there no questioning the outcome. I don't use them all the time... I usually get like EPT or something that has two normal dye test and then one digital.

skylarsmom22501
by on May. 4, 2010 at 9:17 AM

baby dustThanks!!  I definitely do not need a false result.  I guess if the brand names are not too much more, I'll just get them, but if it's like a few dollars more, I'll go with the store brand :)

bxbsmommy
by on May. 4, 2010 at 9:18 AM

I just posted this yesterday. You can look at my pictures. The first is the $1 DG/DT test, the second is from Scared Heart, and the last is the $4 DG test. If you want to be absolutely sure go with the FR

http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079/forums/read/11333764/Is_this_what_I_think_it_is_edited_with_pics_Updated_again_with_another_test

Quoting skylarsmom22501:

Thanks!!!  Which one do you think is better?  I am pretty sure there is a Dollar Tree store, but it is in the other direction than Target and Walmart for me.  I would rather spend a couple more dollars for a really accurate test, if there is a difference.  Thanks again!!!baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN