Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:34 AM
  • 6 Replies

Ok so I missed my period in April; and i have taken 5 tests since then and still nothing!!!!!!! So i thought ooookkk well maybe i just skipped April and will get back on track for May Well so far I was wrong!  Today i was due for my period again and nothing and still a BFN! I just want A BFP or my period so i can get back on track so ill at least have some kind of idea of where im at! eeeehhh so frustrating!

banging head into wall

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
goodson_2008
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:53 AM

Call your dr I had to get meds to jump start my period

calilove33
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:57 AM

really they have that huh? ive never heard of that. do you remember what its called?

Hrivera5
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:12 AM

provera can start your period....if you don't want to wait it out.   I can't imagine how frustrating that is!  To not have your period and not know where you are!  Good luck!

angeldescending
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:43 AM

Unless you are being treated for infertility Dr's wont give anything to jump start you untill you have had an U/S and blood work done and sometimes they make you wait 3 cycles missed. They call them Annovulatory cycles" I had 2... Dr's chalked it up to stress. I would deffinatley talk to your Dr tho. Good luck!

KTtalmo
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:49 AM

I ended up skipping 2 periods last year.  I just waited and it started on it's own, but the reason I believe was because I lost quite a bit of weight fast and my body got out of whack.

calilove33
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:08 PM

hum well thanks ladies!! Im going to wait it out for a while longer then ill call my dr. if it doesnt come some time soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)