Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever heard of this

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:46 AM
  • 20 Replies

Of getting pregnant twice in the same month but Different times???? If you have been following my post the dr said on thrusday the babies were gone and I needed to do a d and c then I went home to think about it and decide to wait till nexted thursday and when I got home my dr called and said he thought he was wrong. He thinks the little baby will be fine and is YOUNGER than we thought. It sounds sooo werid to me

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calilove33
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:54 AM

thats really really weird... I dont know but keep us up dated on that. Im really really gald that every things fine though good thing you waited.

confused

goodson_2008
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:55 AM

By the way I am going to see a different dr too just to see what they have to say... This is just so weird and I have no clue but I would like answers  soon

pregowithfifth
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:56 AM

wow you must be a mess right now.  I know it is possiable they just had a story a few months ago on the today show about a mom that got preggers then 2 weeks later ovulated and got preggo with another one and all her ultrasounds both babies were growing normally.  Good luck and keep us posted

C-K-Csmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:57 AM

yes. I have heard of woman getting pregnant with twins but they both had different dads.

Bren07

i have heard of it, its not that common but can happen..good luck and i hope everything turns out fine!

forever_case1

Yeah i saw that story to

Quoting pregowithfifth:

wow you must be a mess right now.  I know it is possiable they just had a story a few months ago on the today show about a mom that got preggers then 2 weeks later ovulated and got preggo with another one and all her ultrasounds both babies were growing normally.  Good luck and keep us posted

goodson_2008
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:00 AM

thanks ladies I really hope thats the case!

LilyBeansMom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:35 PM

praying

Tata1980
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:38 PM

Going for a second opinion will be best, I have never heard of that but best of luck

lovinthislife08
by Tiffanee on May. 24, 2010 at 11:33 PM

Yes I have here's a couple stories...the second story the women was pregnant and then got pregnant with triplets!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/pregnant-woman-pregnant-julia-grovenburg-conceives-consecutively/story?id=8656369

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1651259.stm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)