Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

emotions are out of whack!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:49 AM
  • 4 Replies

I feel very sorry for my husband right now. I am ALL over the place emotionally and I have never experienced this before. I am happy one moment then crying the next moment. I yelled at him earlier for touching my drink then I was crying saying I am a horrible person. I cant stand to be touched right now and every single smell has me running the other way and gagging. Tell me I'm not alone. I feel like i might be crazy or something

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pregowithfifth
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:52 AM

you and me both on the emotional thing.  I balled my eyes out today watching a commercial for crying out loud!  I am the one who cries when I watch movies but today I am horriable.  We are having a major thunderstorm near us and I was outside watching the lightning and I started crying cause it was so pretty.  So you are not alone!

calilove33
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:55 AM

aaawww im sorry thats difficult to deal with for you and your husband i hope things even out soon.

janice.leanne23
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:15 AM

Is this an early pregnancy sign or am I really crazy? I dont have PMS well I do but I dont get emotional or anything I just end up doing alot of baking and I am def not in the mood to be around food. Yuck

pregowithfifth
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:20 AM

Quoting janice.leanne23:

Is this an early pregnancy sign or am I really crazy? I dont have PMS well I do but I dont get emotional or anything I just end up doing alot of baking and I am def not in the mood to be around food. Yuck

yes it is but when we pay closer attention to our bodies because we are waiting for the signs the signs seem bigger because we are paying attention more.  I tell myself this every month because it helps when AF shows up but I have my fingers crossed that this is a prego sign for me.  and no you are not crazy!  Baby dust to you!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)