Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tested this morning

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:21 AM
  • 5 Replies

Big ugly NEGATIVE. I tried turning the test every which way and examining it as much as I could and there is just nothing. I am 12DPO today, and some days I feel like I am completely out of the running this month, but others (like last night) I am not so sure. I could go get blood work today but I am just really not ready for closure just yet, if that makes any sense. If I did that and it came back negative, then i'd just be WAITING for my period to start so we can begin again, and if I don't do it then I will still be WAITING for a positive test or for AF. LOL There really just is no way around the waiting is there? Good luck to everyone testing today as well

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Rjmjpappy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:26 AM

so sorry! I know what you mean about symptoms and then no syptoms and then symptoms again! Can drive you INSANE!! Hormones stink!!! Im do for AF today and dont feel anything but tested a few days ago and also go a BFN! Good luck.. its not over till AF arrives!

Ctink8189
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:51 AM

bump

bonbon2010
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Oh the wait for AF just stinks!!! Like the ladies here say your not out till AF shows!!! GL to you and lots of babydust!!baby dust

olivejuicebby
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:00 AM

I'm sorry hun ::Hugs:: I know BFNs are a real bummer ;*(

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
Hrivera5
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:28 AM

Sorry girl, BFNs are hard to see :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)