Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you read a chart like this?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM
  • 7 Replies

This is my first month charting and I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I've been trying to put as much information on it as I can think of but have missed a few things. I'm wondering if it should have picked up ovulation by now? Are the dips possible ovulation days?? Or have i not ovulated yet??? What do you think?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Hrivera5
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:25 AM

I am not sure!  I hope some of the chart ladies see this and help you out!

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:34 AM

BUMP!

olivejuicebby
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:50 AM

BUMP!

LilyBeansMom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:53 AM

Are you taking your temp at the same time every morning, 3 hours of sleep, not moving/talking first - all of that??  Those are some pretty big swings and I would say you have not ovulated yet.  Sorry.  :(  Good luck!!  Maybe it will level out soon.  I didn't ovulate until cd 22 this month so you're not alone!

Azure
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Do you know how long your cycles are generally? It looks anovulatory to me so far, sorry.

simplyrachel88
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Thank you ladies! I have to admit I have not been taking my temp at the same time every day. its hard when my husband gets up at 5 some mornings and then his schedule changes and we are up at 8. I try to take it as faithfully as possible but there have been a few mornings that are at 5 and some at 7. Would I not be able to detect an ovulation since I am taking my temp at various times? I think my normal cycle has me skip a whole month inbetween AFs. This is my skip month. I was temping to see if there was a chance I could be ovulating during those "off" months.

ltlnutmeg
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)