Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:22 AM
  • 6 Replies

please ladies i sooo need your help im going CRAZYYYY! here is the past history on april 7th i had a D&c at 17 weeks because my little girl passed away. i got my first period on the 11th on may it ended on the 17th, i got a positive opk on thursday last week. well starting that morning i will get bright pink or red blood after i wipe after my fmu , than its gone for the rest of the day!!! this is driving me absolutley crazy!!! i thought at first it was from Oing even though ive never had this before but isnt this a little long?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jlee38340
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2010 at 9:28 AM

I'm so sorry about your little girl. I had a miscarriage in Dec. We think she was a girl to! I also had to have a d and c and have been trying ever since. I don't know much about the bleeding, but here is a bump for you! I wish you luck in concieveing soon!

JoeysMomma1029
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:34 AM

thank you! im soo sorry for your loss its awful. i hope you get your bfp soon hun baby dust!

MrsSexyCurtains
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:39 AM

sorry mama not sure but heres a bump for you..can you call your dr and ask what it might be?  i ha da miscarriage in oct but i chose the meds, i m so sorry for your loss.

JoeysMomma1029
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:42 AM

thank you! i am currently looking for a new doctor for many reasons. im sorry for your loss too

J.Norman
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:43 AM

I'm not sure! I'm sorry for your loss.

LilyBeansMom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:23 PM

I didn't have any bleeding like that, but my body was pretty messed up for about 6 weeks after mine in Sept.  I'm so sorry for the loss you suffered.  Good luck to you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)