Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Everyday I am pregnant is a blessing

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:14 AM
  • 12 Replies

Anyone else not going to complain this pregnancy?! IM NOT! This is our second and LAST pregnancy and I am going to enjoy every single second of it. I will not complain. When my ankles swell double their size, I will be grateful that my body can be a safe haven for this baby. If I lose this baby somewhere along the way,God forbid, I will cry, I will be devistated but I will not say "what was the point?!". This little baby has already brought me so much happiness. My first pregnancy I was too busy worrying all day. This time around I will not worry. I will do everything in my power to provide a safe environment, but it is in the good Lords hands and we all know that there is not much doctors can do during pregnancy for the baby, so there is no point in worrying. Im not going to take this one for granted :)

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chelleybeans
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:31 AM

*HUGS* Can I just say I love you? LOL! Seriously, I am so happy you feel this way! But, don't ever feel bad if you have a bad day!!! It happens to us all!

momoftwins_2
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:36 AM

haha oh i will have bad days. Im a complainer by nature, so thats why this is such a big deal for me. Thanks :)

krisa
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:52 AM

God bless and have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Jewels11
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Yea definitely don't feel bad if you have a bad day. This is my first pregnancy and baby and like you, I've been spending it worrying about every ache and pain. I'm 21 wks with our first baby boy and I'm thrilled. We tried for 9-10 months for this little one and I'm excited. Since this is my first I'm going through all the growing pains and what not and sometimes it gets me down. I think i've complained more now then ever. I'm in consist 24/7 pain and my DH understands and helps me out which I am thankful for since he doesn't know exactly what I'm experiencing. Anyways sorry for rambling have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Oh and I also take every day as a blessing as I prayed about it for a long time.  I'm just a complainer by nature. I try not to complain about the pregnancy but its really hard right now. I didn't expect the aches and pains I have now til the 3rd trimester.

nicolasax3
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:13 AM

im so parinoid at 6 weeks i woke up one morning spotting it was the worst day of my life fearing for my baby everything turned out fine i am now 14 weeks since then i dont take one thing about his pregnancy for granted i just want to keek that baby in there i dont care if i go over due watever helps to keep my baby safe and healthy.i just love bing pregnant i dont want it to go away.

m_rob1021
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:17 AM

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!! It is so hard to see women complain about their pregancies and all you want to do is slap them and remind them of the blessing they have been given! When I get pregnant again after miscarrying, I will count everyday that I get to keep my baby a blessing from God. Thanks for making this goal, you're awesome! A h&h 9 months to you!!

8sweetpea
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:52 PM

awesome attitude!! Same here!

Though I do have my panic days but I have had multiple miscarriages so that has a great effect on my emotions. But I appreciate everything, every pain, naseau, peeing, food adversion, EVERYTHING!:) keep it up! this is also my last pregnancy so like the others, I will cherish every day as well!

momoftwins_2
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:25 PM

yay! Im glad I have some woman on board. I know when we were trying to concieve I would see all these woman complaining and I just thought "Oh their poor hubbys!". But you ladies are right, Ive never had a m/c, never a reason to be worried, really, so its different for me. Its in Gods hands now.

Tata1980
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:28 PM

Congrats sweetheart I hope all is great, happy 9 months

Lexi_TeenMommy
by on May. 27, 2010 at 2:04 PM

you are a stronger woman than me lol, with DD i had days where i would just lay there and cry because i felt so horrible.

we are 8 weeks with #2 and already i feel lke crap. (i have really bad pregnancies)

more power to ya!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)