Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG RAW CHICKEN TASTE!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:47 AM
  • 8 Replies

So last night I made fried chicken... I love cold fried chicken the next day. So I got some just now.. I took a bite and it tasted and smelled like raw chicken.. It was obviously not raw.. but I had to spit it out.. so I got a nother peice that one wasn't so bad... got one more and the same thing happend.. it smelled and tasted like raw chicken... I couldn't chew it.. I had to spit it out... I hope that is a good sign cause When I was pregnant with Tyler I couldn't stand the smell of raw chicken.. How crazy was that...

Misty (25) Robert (36) Tyler(5)

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jlee38340
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Lol. When I was pregnant with my daughter I couldn't be around or LOOK at bacon! LOL you reminded me of that! :) GOOD luck, when do you test?

awesomerockmama
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:51 AM

LOL, ya.  I'm the opposite right now.  I LOVE and am craving chicken.

JoeysMomma1029
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:52 AM

reminds me when i was pregnant with my son. I COULD NOT STAND CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully thats a great sign momma good luck!!

MR2009
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:56 AM

My son came out and he said mommy you spit the chicken out... and I said yeah... and he said why did you do that. I told him I didn't like the taste.. I told him to try it.. and he was like no way mom you spit it out so it tastes bad.. it will taste bad for me too. 

HaHa.. he is a funny kid.. he is almost 6 

janice.leanne23
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:57 AM

I remember the first time I got pregnant. The smell of chicken totally threw me off. I couldnt stand to look at it or taste it or even have it cooking in the house.

candicefield
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:58 AM
I am pregnant and I made fried chicken the other night. I could not eat it for the life of me. I dont know why but it kind of repulses me right now. It was hamburgers my last pregnancy.
olivejuicebby
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:27 AM

You should take a test TODAY! lol Good luck girl ::Hugs::

trewlove
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:34 AM

Hope this is it for you!!!

Group Mod

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)