Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

8dpo anyone????

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:04 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm 8dpo and now I'm just waiting! :) I've tested today to a neg, but my hpt starts picking up at hcg 25. So, not early detection! As of right now I have sore boobs, and I've been slightly naesous. My husband had me laughing the other day and out of no where I just started crying my eyes out. I've got to be pregnant or crazy! ANy one else.... any symptoms!?!?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Darlah
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Here's a good luck bump for you ....only on CD11...waiting to O here!

jlee38340
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2010 at 1:53 PM

well thank you! :) Good luck to you!

lally3313
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:51 PM

In on 7dpoish..no real symptoms today...felt a little nautious earlier..but I think that was from this new air freshener I put in...the only odd thing..I have had positive opk the last three days..

Baby dust!

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:55 PM
I'm 8dpo and have slight cramp, sick to my stomach and I'm so tired I can't focus. good luck to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tryin2Concieve
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:12 PM
13 DPO...A Little Spotting Yesterday When I Wiped And I'm Starting To Get Acne...So Maybe Af Is About To Show Her Ugly Face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Hey,

8 days is usually a little early for most HPT's to pick up HCG.  You need to have implantation happen first, which usually doesn't happen until 7-10dpo.

Keep trying and hopefully those symptoms are right on :)

jlee38340
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Anybody else getting real watery cm? I had to go make sure I didn't start yesterday at 7dpo!

candlelight777
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Quoting kiddo0820:

I'm 8dpo and have slight cramp, sick to my stomach and I'm so tired I can't focus. good luck to you!

I'm 8dpo also. I have the same feelings. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its driving me crazy.

olivejuicebby
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:34 PM

7DPO here! I've had cramping, that's really about it. I have been pretty emotional but that could be explained elsewhere. I really want to test  like Thursday at 10DPO but I'm trying not to do that and just wait for AF because i've been disappointed so many times.

jlee38340
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2010 at 7:59 AM

Quoting olivejuicebby:

7DPO here! I've had cramping, that's really about it. I have been pretty emotional but that could be explained elsewhere. I really want to test  like Thursday at 10DPO but I'm trying not to do that and just wait for AF because i've been disappointed so many times.

I know it gets so hard looking at a test and just wanting to see 2 lines doesn't it. I think sometimes I'm a bit crazy over it! Grr lol. I wish you the best and I hope you get your bfp!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)