Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope it's a good thing. ***update 3 with HPT pics***

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:59 PM
  • 37 Replies

My temp dropped yesterday and today, I'm hope it's implantaion but I'm not going to hold my breath, I've been let down too many times to get my hopes up too much.

My cervix is high, softer but kinda firm and closed, I don't know if that means anything.

Here's my chart.

Todays chart

Todays chart 5/26:

My boobs hurt so bad I can't sleep on my stomach or touch then, and I am soooooo tired, I have a few other symptoms but I'm too tired to list them all...lol...I took a HPT just for the heck of it this morning with FMU and there was a faint second line, I woke my DH up and he saw it too, I'm going to be testing again in a couple days and see if it gets darker. My doctor's nurse called me this morning and told me that my chart looks good and to call on June 1st and tell her if AF showed or not!

***UPDATE 5/27**** 

So this morning my temp went up again and I took a dollar store hpt, there is definitely a second line and it's definitely pink, you can't see it too good in the pics but here are a couple.

I know it's very hard to see but those are the best pics I could get and I can really see it in person, so could my DH. You might be able to see it better on a bigger screen, I'm borrowing my mom's netbook and the screen is really small. here is a updated pic of my chart as well.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jlee38340
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Aw hun PRAYERS! Don't give up hope yet. It could be a great sign! :) HANG in there and I'll be looking for the update tomorrow

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Thanks for the prayers, I'm looking forward to the update too..lol

Quoting jlee38340:

Aw hun PRAYERS! Don't give up hope yet. It could be a great sign! :) HANG in there and I'll be looking for the update tomorrow

Hrivera5
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Hang in there!  I hope its a good thing also!!!

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:49 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ltlnutmeg
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Hope it goes back up tomorrow!  That will be a good sign. Holding my breath for you!!  Baby Dust.  GL

olivejuicebby
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:08 PM

::Hugs:: I hope it goes back up tomorrow!

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 5:14 PM
thank you! I will be updating tomorrow

Quoting ltlnutmeg:

Hope it goes back up tomorrow!  That will be a good sign. Holding my breath for you!!  Baby Dust.  GL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiddo0820
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Quoting olivejuicebby:

::Hugs:: I hope it goes back up tomorrow!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shivajnr
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Heres hoping for a temp increase tomorrow! Good luck momma!

MateraFamilia86
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:40 PM

good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)