Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

?? Cm

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:09 PM
  • 7 Replies

What does watery Cm mean after ovulation?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Hrivera5
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:11 PM

I am not sure it means anything really...just going through the cycle I guess!  The only thing that CM tells me is when I am ovulating...before and after doesn't really tell me much, if that makes sense.  Before and after I ovulate I get all kinds...creamy or watery...the only one I look for is that eggwhite CM!

momof2kiddos79
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Yea i dont know either...yesterday was like chuncky but when rubbed would turn to lotiony... my boobs hurt today and my belly has been upset all day.. so i dont know... this is all confusing to me.

Hrivera5
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Yeah, it can be confusing.  I always wanted to know if there was a way to tell after ovulation if I got pregnant by just looking for CM and position...but everywhere I read said you can't really tell :(  So, I just gave up on that...and just looked for ovulation and left it at that LOL

momof2kiddos79
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:32 PM

i hope it got it in time..lol BUMP

bbrackett
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 1:34 PM
I was very wet and had watery cm from the time ovulation ended to when I got my BFP! So good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2kiddos79
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Thanks and congrats to you...

Its not moist when i wipe TMI.. but when i do the cervic check its watery today.

Quoting bbrackett:

I was very wet and had watery cm from the time ovulation ended to when I got my BFP! So good luck!

momof2kiddos79
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:18 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)