Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFN makes me want to cry..

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:11 PM
  • 9 Replies

My body is messing with me! My left boob has been hurting the past week, I've been HOT (Its only 50 degrees here and I am usually freezing) and then yesterday I wiped and had brown and I have had nothing since. So I took an FRER and it was a BFN! I could cry!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
calilove33
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:36 PM

im sorry maybe try again in a few days.

hannahreganj
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:47 PM

sorry

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Aww honey.  I know, its really frustrating when you have these symptoms and yet you aren't pregnant.  If it keeps going, especially if your period is late, it may be a good idea to check in with the doctor.  Could be ovarian cysts (I hate those things).

Good Luck honey, and baby dust!

cheergurl84
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:54 PM

I'm sorry.  Hopefully it's just too early for a bfp to show.  I've had soe weird symptoms this month too and had bfn's so far.. it sucks!

Mama2lilGarrett
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Thanks Ladies for the support!

Ctink8189
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Aw i'm sorry I know the feeling =( I got a ugly BFN yesterday AND this morning as well. They are no fun. I am trying to hold off a couple more days before trying again, if the witch hasn't shown up yet. I think you should probably wait till maybe Friday?? That is what my goal is, hopefully I can stick to it lol

Hrivera5
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:21 PM

If you had brown spotting yesterday..maybe that was implantation bleeding....you may need a few more days to test if so!  Good luck!  Wait it out and test again!

kara_collins
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:32 AM

I do cry almost every BFN. I have had my body playing lots of tricks on me the last almost 9 months. I just hope this is it for you hun. Might be just give it a few more days.

sunkisses4u
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:03 AM

so sorry but like the pp said maybe it was implantation:)!!!!   Hope your AF never shows up and you get the BFP!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)