Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trying to get pregnant.

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:08 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'm 41 years old with a 15 month old baby.  For some reason it was so easy to get pregnant with her and I just can't seem to get pregnant now.  Totally frustrated....

debbie.lehr@mac. com
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Same here. With DD it happened the 1st month trying. We're only on  month 4 so I'm not totally frustrated yet, but still seeing negatives is not fun. GL!

mom2wy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:12 PM

How long have you been trying? I know it is alot harder when you are trying. You might want to check out this site it is the sperm meets egg method and it is what hubby and I used when we got pregnant with our DD and we got our BFP on the first month of trying it after ttc for almost 2yrs without it!

http://pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

onetiara
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:13 PM

sometimes it just takes awhile hon. for instance, i got preggo with my first son easy. we werent even trying actually. then, when he was about 5 months we got preggo and had a M/C and it took us 14 long months of trying after that to get preggo with our 2nd. it will happen for you, also you could talk to your doctor. i know that most docs make you try for a year because that it is normal for perfectly healthy couples to take that long to concieve. after that they may look into it further. there's lots of stuff you can try to like pre-seed and instead cups. also ovulation tests can help. we used those with our third.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)