Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crying..Venting...Ladies..Sorry...

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:09 PM
  • 5 Replies

Well, DH and I have successful had our "fun" in bed, but not sure if were successful in conceiving yet. I'm probably around 6-7ish dpo'ing and I am going stir crazy wanting to know if I'm pregnant. My emotions are going crazy, I really haven't been thinking about it as much this month as I have in the previous months, but I'm really on my kick today. One minute i'm happy to possibly be pregnant the next minute i'm so upset because I really wanna be pregnant. It's terrible, I HATE this waiting game. I just wanna know. I'm very nauses (Spelling?) in the morning and sometimes throughout the day, I'm having mild cramping at odd times during the day and my abdomen hurts randomly. I'm trying not to let myself "THINK" these are pregnancy symptoms and then be disappointed when AF shows her face! Ughh...sorry I knew I could vent it all out here and get it off my chest :( AF should show her face June 4/5th...but i'm hoping shes getting ready to take a 9 month vacation! :)

by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Tryin2Concieve
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:14 PM
Awww...I'm Sorry. I Really Hope You Get Your BFP Soon. Good Luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Wishing you the best! I know its hard, but try not to focus on it. The more you keep it buzzing in your head, the more you make yourself think you're nauseous and having other symptoms. I hope that what you are having ARE pregnancy symptoms, but we know how those can go sometimes. What keeps me level headed is this: When I start thinking I'm nauseous or craving something, or having a 'symptom', I remind myself that it really is WAY too early for all that. haha hope that helps you. GL momma!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
MrsSexyCurtains
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:32 PM

good luck mama, i took a test at 9dpo and got a positive, so hang in there a couple more days a test away! lol  i know its hard waiting but it will be ok.  Good luck and baby dust to you :)       baby dust

WaitnPaytiently
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Thanks guys I really appreciate the info and wishes! It makes me feel like there is someone out there I can talk too! :)

candlelight777
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 6:00 PM

I am feeling the same way!!!!! Its driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)