Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Using raw eggwhites to get pregnant..

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:21 PM
  • 51 Replies

I know sounds super weird and kinda gross but i guess alot of people have done this and got success that same month and on their first try with the eggwhites. here the link to it which explains everything and a bunch of testimonials... check it out.

http://www.tryingtoconceive.com/eggwhites.htm

by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chelleybeans
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I have looked at it and still debating on it, LOL. I worry though cuz in the testimonials there are several who did end up with infections. So that scared me away.

calkin2003
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:41 PM

hahahahahahahaha, that is funny

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! If it is not clean/safe for raw egg whites to be on my hands...then why would I stick it in my you-know-what? That is more precious to me, in my opinion! haha. I suggest Pre-Seed ladies! It's safe, and no risk of infection, or e-coli, or salmonella or anything. But thanks for the post anyway kiki7808. GL to you hun

Quoting chelleybeans:

I have looked at it and still debating on it, LOL. I worry though cuz in the testimonials there are several who did end up with infections. So that scared me away.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Kiki7808
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:30 PM

well the lady who shows what to do and what not said that she talking with someone from the national egg isocation or something like that and asked about the salminila thing and she said that it comes for the outside of the egg not the inside. its from bacteria on the outside of the egg coming in contact with the egg that can casue you to get in affection. so she says the wash your hands and the egg before you crack it... you can even rub it down the rubbing alcahol... im still debating it if it doesnt happen for us this month...

shivajnr
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 6:33 PM

The infections are probably because they didnt wash they eggs properly.  There is nothing infectious about the whites themselves.  It is the closest to the inviting mucous you produce to help the sperm.  I used it in Feb and got my BFP in March.  I had a mc in April, but I still think it helped. 

chelleybeans
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Yeah, the germs and everything are on the eggshell, not in the eggwhites or yolk. I do  think they may not have done it properly and that it may be a coincidence in some but I still dunno for me personally yet if I will do it or not.

smartmom0818
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:13 PM

I am going to try it.

chelleybeans
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Let us know how it goes!!

Quoting smartmom0818:

I am going to try it.

JennyLee1
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:53 PM

What a very interesting topic. i am glad that you shared it with us and I am interested in seeing some live results. I have only been TTC for 2 months now so I am not at this stage, however you never know if it works and it takes me a while longer then who knows. 

I think that with the health issues it is very similiar to any other foreign object which you put in there, its a very clean area for such a dirty world.

mbaker331
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:03 PM

i've seen this before and i'm currious but i think i'll try preseed first

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)