Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Signs of preggo???...or just a cold..UPDATED(QUESTION)

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello ladies,

I have been TTC for 6 months now and nothing. With my daughter I had gallbladder issues so from day 1 i knew that I was preg bc i was very ill and throwing up like CRAZY! Now I dnt know if I am preg or if i am getting sick. I have been feeling ready to throw up for the past 2 days and a lil dizzy also. I have really bad allergies and live in NJ so its the time for them to be crazy, so i dnt know if these are allergy/cold stuff or if I am preg. I am nervous and excited. I can test on fri!! ( i think 5 days bf my period) sorry just so emotional about all this. i dnt want to get my hopes up for nothing.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cheergurl84
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 10:09 PM
Good luck! I hope this is it for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
syrianmommy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:24 PM

Thanks I am praying and hoping and keeping my fingers crossed!!

syrianmommy
by on May. 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Do you all wait until you have missed your period to test or within the 5 days before your period?? Today marks the 5 days before my period and I want to test but not sure if that is accurate, Should I wait until I miss/late my period( WHICH I AM PRAYING THAT I DO)

AmylovesJohn
by on May. 28, 2010 at 1:41 PM

I got my BFP 3 days before I missed my period. I would test on a FRER if you are going to test today. Good Luck. baby dust

Hrivera5
by on May. 28, 2010 at 2:10 PM

I try not to test until at least 3 days before my period...but yeah, if you have a FRER you can test today!  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)