Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10 DPO....is It AF or pregnant.....lol..i dunno!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:28 PM
  • 2 Replies

10DPO  :: Didnt temp today...due to My sons father calling at 6am..to come pick up our son cause he was going to work early.......But I had some achey cramps earlier in abdomen not sides....last night I had killer leg cramps.....Woke up at 4am to pee(has become regular) Kinda felt like AF was coming.....but not dont know...boobs are sore feelin it even through the padding ( mama needs some help lol) ........and now full feeling down low....when I get up off the floor (mainly playing trains with my son) I feel pulling...very differnt...i dont knw...got very very sleepy at 3pm...laid down but didnt sleep for about 30min.then started cleanin lol ...with my son when I got pregnant...i just had bad back pains the day before i went to test at (found out at 6weeks 3days i was with him)..........So crazy on what to think right now! In takers....And Good lucks lol!! Am just waiting for AF to come...got one negative at 9DPO...so I dont want to POAS ne more till she doesnt come which she isnt...im just not lettin her lol

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kara_collins
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Well  i hope these are good symptoms. Are these any of your normal AF symptoms?

msmamakatie
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Not really Usually I am extremly cramp from 2days before AF...and throughout till about the third day AF....boobs are never an issue not to this extent...and neither is the being tired ive got as much energy as my 3yr old at times lol....the pulling no never unless its somthin to do with my csection scar.....We will see tho

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)