Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Digestive Probs & No Period? Preg or late?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:32 PM
  • 3 Replies

I went off Yaz in March. I had a period on April 24th (It was pretty heavy). It has been 30 Days since my last period. I  know that I could be irregular for a while...but does going off of a BC pill cause the following?

Every evening I get nausea and heartburn. My mom said that she always wondered why they call it morning sickness when she got sick in the evening with all 4 of her pregnancies (thanks a lot Mom for making me paranoid! lol).

I have had a lot of digestive problems the past week. My stomach as been hurting, more gas, constipation, frequent urination.

I always get 8 hrs of sleep at night. The past few days I have needed to take a nap in the afternoon because I feel so tired.

My face has been breaking out more than usual and I have had some horrible mood swings.

Hubby has asked me several times if I'm prego.

SO!! I could be paranoid, irregular, and have a stomach flu. Or I could be pregnant? Not knowing drives me nuts.

I took a HPT yesterday at 4AM (I got woken up and had to pee). My urine wasn't as concentrated as I wanted. I swear i saw a very very faint line within the time period, woke DH up, and he said he didn't see anything. =( That afternoon I was going stir crazy, so I took a Dollar Tree HPT after holding my pee for only 2hrs and it was a BFN.

I hate being hormonal and nuts.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kara_collins
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:39 PM

technically you could be pregnant. you may need to wait a few more days before taking anothe hpt.

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:09 PM

So you've only had 1 period since getting off the pill, right? My cycles have been CRAZY since going off the pill in Feb., you know it was always every 28 days no matter what. Now my cycles are from 30-36 days! I had a similar experience my 1st mo. off BC but AF just wanted to be a week late and I was feeling like I could be preggo but also had BFN's. I'd wait a few more days and test again, ya never know! I got PG w. DD the 1st mo off the pill 2 years ago! Good luck!!

sakurahime
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Thanks girls for the support.

If I don't see AF by this weekend, I will test again. If I did ovulate, it may have come later than 14 days, so I guess I still have a chance. *crosses fingers*

This is my first time TTC, and I never knew how much was involved with cycles, ovulation, CM, tests, etc. lol. It's like a whole new world to me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)