Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help help help please

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:33 PM
  • 10 Replies

TMI

ok my friend might be pg but we dont know. piss tests dont show up with her. with her son she was over 5months before a piss test showed positive. im hoping if any of you could let us know if any of the symptoms she is having is pg.

extreme mood swings

hard stomach around uterus

only bleed for 2 days and very light

sensitive to smells and food

very very sensitive boobs

milky clear discharge

change in appetite

always sleepy

swollen stomach

boobs are getting bigger

constant having to pee

i couldnt tell her bc my pg wasnt like this.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryo630
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Get a blood test.

hurst0three
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:41 PM

Yep........definitely get a blood test. Its better to know for sure than to just keep guessing!

DeziiRee
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:42 PM

no one will give her one. sat night she was doubled over in pain we toke her to the er to 2 er's bc the first one didnt even test her urine. the second er refused to give her a blood test bc they wanted to swab her for pelvic inflamitory disease.  which she doesnt have they called today. she begged for a blood test and they refused to give her one.

DeziiRee
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:43 PM

she checked her cervix and it is very hard and low.

DeziiRee
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:00 AM

BUMP!

hurst0three
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2010 at 1:40 AM

Ok.....why is the hospital refusing to give her a pregnancy test? That just amazes me that they would do that! Someone has to give her a test. Take her to an OB clinic if you have to or something. She needs to know what is going on with her body. I don't understand why they are refusing something so simple!

DeziiRee
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:50 AM
Bc she doesn't have insurance so they half assed her. The health department will only do piss test. I'm going to see if there is an abortion clinic or something like that so I can call to see if she can get a blood test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KTtalmo
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:51 AM

if there's any walk-in clinics, or convenient care places, try those.  I just walked in and asked for a blood test once.  They kinda scratched their heads when I told them I didn't have a dr's order, but they did it!

DeziiRee
by on May. 25, 2010 at 2:56 AM

thanks im going to see if we have any around here. i have insurance so i dont know much.

mommy0708toJC
by on May. 25, 2010 at 10:31 AM

sounds like it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)