Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey ladies. . . . . Long time no post. . . . I have news. . . .

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:40 PM
  • 31 Replies

Well I first wanted to say hey. And secondly want to say that I am sorry for disappearing. I was starting to get really stressed with the whole baby making thing and was depressed every time my aunt flow came around. I was getting even more depressed every time I saw someone else pregnant while I was trying and especially after my miscarriage in Jan. This month was the month that I really quit at it and decided not to care so much anymore. My dh and I hardly bd, I didn't fully pay attention to my fertility period, I even avoided my fertility period a little because I was so depressed, and I kinda stopped taking my prenatals this past two weeks becuase I was to depressed. I have had tons of signs and late periods all end up in BFN. Today I am a day late and decided not to be too hopeful since I have had a lot these past few months. I went ahead and went to Walmart and bought myself some Clear Blue Easy's, cant beat $8.03 for 2 tests. I took it at 2:30pm with only a trickle of a flow of pee and guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 4wk and 1d preggers. I never thought it would happen. I started crying. I sent my husband a text message to show him cause he is at work. I am terrifeid still though. The last positive I got resulted in a m/c but I havent started bleeding yet so that is good. The pregnant stays on there a long time. Here it is 6 hours later and it still says it. I periodically look at it to see if I am really seeing what I am thinking that I am seeing. I think that all of a sudden I will see a not in there somewhere. I ended up taking a dollar tree test because I wanted to see the potency of the line. Here it is.

I am so worried about how faint it is but I keep telling myself that I am only 4wk and 1d so it is to be expected. Here it is with a negative.

8pm Negative (right after line appeared)

8:05 Negative (Five min after Line appeared)

Thanks for all the support previously. Send me some sticky dust and I hope to see more BFN. Baby dust to those that need it, sticky dust to those like me that need it, and congrats to all the BFP while I have been away. My due date is Jan 30 and my youngest's bday is Jan 27th so this shall be interesting.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SoLuckysAngel
by Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:42 PM

Congrats!

maryo630
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:44 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!

mendedrose
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:44 PM

Thank you!!!!

KTtalmo
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Congratz!

momof3inTN
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Congratulations!!!

mendedrose
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:02 AM

Thank you so much!!!!

sakurahime
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Congrats!!  *Sends lots of Sticky Baby Dust*

angel_bree
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:11 AM
Awsome! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferw10
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Congratulations!

ltlnutmeg
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Congrats!!  Sticky baby dust!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)