Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cervix question

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:53 PM
  • 4 Replies

I know i know its been asked a million times lol, ok my cervix is high, closed and id say like med as far as hard or soft, like its not super hard but not super soft either, assuming my mini period was a period i would be on cycle day 11 if that wasnt a period id be on cycle day 37 ugh im crampy and have felt like i was going to start my period since i ended my period now im wondering if what im having isnt ovulation pain, its on my right side right now and kind of crampy but i dont have a flipping clue, i think i am going to retest on friday and see what the test says any thoughts?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ltlnutmeg
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:56 PM

Cervix should be open if you are O'g so maybe just maybe preggo?  Update after you test!  GL and baby dust to you.

mommie2twogirls
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:00 AM

thats the thing i have a 26 day cycle so it seems like i should be o-ing soon, maybe it just hasnt openned yet? i mean it feels tightly closed, not just closed ya know?

momof3inTN
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:02 AM

The cervix is usually open when you O, but it may be you are getting ready to O. Or pregnancy may be a possibility. Right before a period it would come down low and start opening slightly.

mommie2twogirls
by on May. 25, 2010 at 12:17 AM

i know im not due to start, and i just did the ovulation calculator thingy and it says i should ovulate between trhe 23 and the 28th so this week sometime but shouldnt it be open by now if i should be ovulating?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)