Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

been a while..

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:11 AM
  • 3 Replies
My hubby and I wanted to save money by cutting out the things we hardly use. He gave up his cable.. I gave up my internet figuring I could just use my phone to do net stuff. I was surprised that while I could READ cafemom posts.. I couldn't write any. This sucked considering I had some good news to share.

But now they have a mobile site.. so here I am. Last month when I weighed myself I had lost 22 lbs since my pre-diabetic diagnosis. The doctor had me do labs to see how my body was handling the weight loss.. and everything came back normal! I no longer pre-diabetic! Since then I have lost another pant size too! And af has been making monthly stops. (Not sure if related to weight loss or the miscarriage resetting me...). And.. it might seem odd to name a baby that you lost at 6 weeks.. but it was important to me. My dh and I agreed on Kori (figuring it was a decent unigendered name). Having a name has brought a sense of peace. Overall.. good news
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 1:22 AM

Congrats on the weight loss, that's terrific! Good luck TTC! Baby dust

Shawnie8187
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:28 AM

BUMP!

MalachisMommy06
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:46 AM
My first M/C i just had this over whelming feeling it was a girl so the name we had picked out before i lost the baby was JaeDyn KayLeigh ...so when we did have kids ( we have givin birth to 3 since then and have had 2 other angel babies)..we just wouldnt use that name...its her name...and as for the other 2 we lost one was our youngest daughters twin which we didnt name cause we just didnt have peace about it and the last miscarriage was just a week ago so i just havent figured everything out yet....Congrats on the weight loss and good luck TTC again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)