Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

12DPO - I don't know. **Please send Baby Dust**

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:52 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hello

I posted yesterday with hope that I might be pregnant because I got a temp rise at 11DPO and AF hadn't arrived and my cycles are like clockwork.

This morning I still didn't awake to AF, I still am getting sticky CM, but my temp dropped.

So, I am thinking two things: (1) the B6 has worked slightly in extending my LP if I get AF today or tomorrow which is one day/two days longer than my usual so that could be a good thing in conception for next month or (2) my temperature has been so erratic this month with going up and down that I possibly could be having another temperature shift and it will go up tomorrow morning again (crossing my fingers).

I didnt take an HPT this morning because of the temperature drop and I didn't want to be disappointed. If AF doesn't come all day today, then I will definitely test tomorrow morning with FMU.

Ladies, Please send me some Baby Dust and Prayers. This months marks our one year of TTC#1 and I am turning 31 on May 31st. Thanks!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nvzelaya
by Member on May. 26, 2010 at 6:12 AM
GL! i'm sending lots of baby dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elliesmommy404
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:00 AM

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ssbean

There's my chart. Got my BFP Monday, confirmed with bloodwork, got results yesterday. Temp dropped some yesterday, and didn't go up much today. Monday I was either 11 or 12dpo. All temps before CD20 are bogus. I just know the 1 day I had fertile CM, it was CD14, so I just made up temps so that fertilityfriend would give me crosshairs on CD14. But I may have O'd on CD15. But it shows how my temp went up then back down quite a bit.

GL and Baby Dust to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)