Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Went to the dr.

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:53 AM
  • 12 Replies

Monday I had an extremely faint BFP. I called my doctor, spoke w/ the nurse. She wanted me to go in to talk to the dr. and for b/w. I did just that. HCG results are in, 43.31. She said that number indicates that I'm 1-2wks pregnant, I guess either from ovulation or implantation, not sure. I was 3w4d so that is about right. I go in today for follow up b/w to see if they are doubling right. I wont know my progesterone until this afternoon, but my dr. has me taking prometrium just in case. I'm praying I don't need it though. It would be nice to have healthy numbers from the start. I'm not sure how well my numbers will double since they double every 48-72hrs and I'm not even going in 48hrs later. I have so much to do, we leave for an 8.5hr beach trip tomorrow. With a 14month old, my constant urge to pee we may get there in 12hrs, lol.

I guess I'm officially pregnat. Now if this one will just stick unlike the last one. If I can get past 6wks and see the u/s I may just be able to relax a little more. Need some sticky vibes.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsb6802
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:57 AM

GL mama!!! Lots of sticky bean dust for you. Enjoy your vacation and try to relax =)

angi07
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:59 AM
Good luck: )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoachyMom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Good luck!  Sticky dust for you!

Jessymessy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:04 AM

:) good luck momma, enjoy your trip, tru not to stress to much, sending you good vibes :)

olivejuicebby
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Stick, bean, STICK! Good luck and have fun on your trip!

mom2wy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Sending tons of sticky dust your way my dear!!! Congrats!!

candcsmom2008
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:14 AM

LOL Congrats and Take your time getting to the beach.. Please update us on the levels..

trewlove
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Oh WOW!!!!

That is sooo exciting. I completely understand your feelings though about the 6 week mark!

Please keep us updated!

Stick little bean stick!!!! STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!

Group Mod

KTtalmo
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Sticky Dust!  Sticky Dust!

Hrivera5
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Sticky dust for you!  Congrats :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)